Confrontation in the cinema of the USSR-USA

Ever since the emergence of the field of view of the first VCRs and movies, was keenly interested in the American motion picture,
in particular, the opening in the hold threads confrontation between the USSR and the USA,

Well, it was just interesting, and sometimes even funny to watch how "they" see "us» ...
that's how they say the results of multiple views ...
Left are Americana, and the right kakby "Russian» ...

So there you go ... our favorite movie sunset restructuring Rambo III («Rambo 3»)
brave Rambo and his teacher, Colonel Trautman confront the insidious "sovetskomu" Colonel Zaitsev and warrant Kaurova ...
faces of our soldiers at the brutal, barely have time to hide his fangs,
Toli thing gentle, puppy dog ​​eyes Rambo kakby telling us, "Is this the last movie about me !?" Well, he did not know yet, heh heh heh

wonderful parsley roughly the same period, Red Scorpion («Red (!) scorpion»)
Swedish Dolph Lundgren as "sovetskogo" commando worn on fire covered wars and fires, and on friendly terms with Africa Bushmen and American journalists ...
masterpiece scenes from the film, paratroopers plyaschuschie Kalinka-Malinka at the fire, and Lundgren drunk in a bar belting out "the anthem of the Union Sovetskogo» ...

Harrison Ford enthusiastically wets Russian terrorist in the movie "board President» aka «Air force one»
a tale about how President zaborol all with one finger, as the main antagonist, if I am not skleros, Gary Oldman ...
unobtrusive created the impression that the Russian villains polls sedyat to "the first issue of» ...

how to ignore the story of the life of the Soviet police «Red Heat» («Red Heat»)?
Russian heroes in this kinetic polls coarse animal face, unshaven and talk with the monstrous "aktsentom" Well, everything except the hero Savely Kramarova, is not it !?
tovarisch

Rocky 4 ("Rocky 4") means true Aryan Russian boxer Drago-Lundgren, in my humble opinion, looks 10 heads above sweaty and hairy Rocky Stallone ... heh heh heh
Brigitte Nielsen, in the role of wife glavgada gives too much ...

loved by the people of the duo from the movie Armageddon («Armageddon"), by the way who do not understand, man in a fur hat - right, Russian cosmonaut!
Khoshali film and went in the midst of the so-called warming of relations on the part of Finnish actor invited ...

the gallery quite mudovaya characters in the film «The Ice Runner» («Running on thin ice"), all but the left - Russian scenario ...
especially good grandpa hat, the character played by Victor Wong called Fyodor ...

XXX («xXx") - the film was made "as if the yard again, 80" Russian gangsters completely in fur coats or sgeroinivshiesya strevoznye aunt's name is originally Russian leader named Yorgey! By the way of the Russian rolling version cut a scene in any way drunk Yorgey sings "ryussky People pestnya" with the words "barishnya, barishnya like Thiebaud call, idika me fuck yob tvayu mat" ... the hero Vin Diesel drunk singing ... US national anthem:))) < br />

but small ostuplenie on topics of bearded bears earflaps ... Belgian Jean-Claude Van Damme, pretty well played roles - a KGB agent in the / f "Black Eagle" and the Russian karate in the movie "No retreat, no surrender", everything would be fine If karate is not called Ivan the Terrible ... gygygyg ...

very interesting case in practice, kakby patriotic Soviet thriller "Solo Voyage", despite the fact that our film, the Hollywood canon observed strictly, ie Americans - sky beautiful white teeth and serene, our - wrinkled, harsh and ... oh well ...

Well, finally, «Police Academy 7" ("Police Academy, part 7: Mission to Moscow»)
do not forget that the left "they", and on the right "of" ... you say, it's humor, such as comedy,
I'll answer - read the post from the beginning, you can see the difference !? I too ... no ...
the way it was after this film series rolled into fragrant lowlands "straight to DVD and video all over the country," a worthy final type.

the author understands that the survey covered not all films on similar subjects, well behind was frank trash as a "peacemaker" with Clooney and "Holy" with Veli Killmerom, the lion's share of "James Bond", the agent Grizlikoff from the animated series "Black Cloak "Boris and Natasha from cartoons about" Rocky and Bullvinklya "and so on and so on and so forth ...

Source: d-a-z-bastard
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting