In Kaliningrad, on the building of the FSB hoisted the flag of Germany

Tonight in Kaliningrad on the roof of the Federal Security Service was hoisted the national flag of Germany

This was reported in his blog Kaliningrad journalist Basil Adrian writes Free Kaliningrad. This caused some panic among the local authorities FSBeshnogo that it began taking searched the potential "troublemakers." They immediately then politely invited forced to "talk to itself FSB. They lasted in some cases up to six hours. Because some journalists were in Kaliningrad Kiev on Independence, they were asked about it. Also wondered "what ideas brought from the Maidan." From interrogated demanded a voluntary written request to inspect his home. However, they still had to execute a search warrant special paper, which, according to the "interlocutors" signed some deputy chief of the regional department of the Federal Security Service. "There were five dudes. Two were generally inadequate, - says Vasily Andrianov. - Some of them with little daughter in the Roman shouted: "I'll shoot you!". Behaved like Nazis. Today I discovered that my email has polazili. Apparently changed the password, blocked, and I can not enter into the box. They took everything: personal computers - my brother, even my mother. That they are there, we will flood - I do not know. Pictures? Viruses? Took all the hard drives and flash drives, 500 sheets of various documents and papers. My pamphlet "Incorruptible supporters of political technologies" have taken. Adrianov intends to appeal against the illegal actions of the security services. "Terrorists fucking found!" - He said in their hearts. Vasily Andrianov - Cavalier rare reward. In 1992, he Russian President Boris Yeltsin handed White Cross "Defender of Free Russia».

Dzherelo: fakty.ictv.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting