Children draw (10 photos)

Dad with other uncles celebrates his victory over the Georgians

Lesch and Marisha Kuevda, 8 and 10 years old, g.Yasinovataya

Lesch we wrote this: "Dad was very happy and the other uncle is also very happy. Because we won naughty Georgians and all the other bad. All very to Radio. And Marinka naresovala only flower I rest »

General Nogovitsin exposes Georgian spy directly on the press conference

Pavlik Ruhlyadyuk, town. Krynichki

Pavlik wrote: "Brave Nogovitsin General held a press conference in the Kremlin, and suddenly saw Georgian spy and exposed his pistol. A good journalists he did not even vdaril sword. Even punk on the second row and two blacks in the third row. Because it is just. »

Putin executes Saakashvili

Maratika Ivanov, Melitopol, 9 years

Maratika writes: 'Uncle Putin caught Saakashvili and otrubyvaet prop head and a dog barks at Coney Saakashvili, because she's smart »

Saakashvili ordered to pressure tank Ossetian children

Tolia Ka., Pavlograd Street. Industrial, 4

Shreds writes in his letter: "Children come in beautiful clothes to celebrate the opening of Olempeady. They washed and ate. And Saakashvili ordered tanks to suppress them !!!!! »

Russian troops freed Theodosius

Natasha N., 8 years old.

Natasha said: "The picture I fantasize as we will be exempt from hahlov. Then I painted and Gene neighbor as we went out to meet the liberators. And my brother Sasha misbehaved and he was left in the house ».

Georgians blow up a monument to Stalin

Alevtina nine, 12 years

Alechka writes us: "The Georgians are bad. They decided to blow up a monument to Stalin a good grandfather. They have lit a match. But Russian troops have arrived to help and shoot a gun at the enemy, so they do not blow up the monument to Stalin a good grandfather. And in the house on the third floor as if I was sitting and it is as if I caused the Russian troops. A draw monument to Stalin grandfather grandmother helped me Taya. »

Russian tank presses Ukrainian mercenary

Peter Tkachenko, Grade 5

Peter wrote to us over the phone sms: «TYT HAW TAHK ZADAVIL BAHDEROVSA JAKIY GADIL ROSSII I OSETEI»

Russian rescue the city of Tskhinvali from genocide

Vassenka

Vassenka we did not write anything, but those who attended political information, and so everything is clear.

Bush criticizes Saakashvili that he had lost the war

Nastya Nechiporuk, 6 and a half years of Illovayskogo

Nastya wrote us: "Bush called Sakashvili the capital of America and berates him that he is a fool and lost the war and beat him with a stick. And Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev in Moscow rejoices »

Zatulin gives Russian passports to residents of Sevastopol undefeated

Boris Strugalin, 7 years and 2 months, the city of Balaklava

In his letter to Boris wrote to us about his hard life in the occupied Sevastopol.

ru_vilochka

Tags

See also

New and interesting