Retired for your favorite hobby away from home

66-year-old fisherman Peter Ralph, having retired spat on all the good things of life, including at his house worth 375 thousand. Dollars, where he lived with his wife and started a new life with a fishing pond.

Despite the fact that the marriage was a happy one, a former roofer carries out every day and night on Lake Orchid in Dorchester, Oxfordshire, and the company he is only his Staffordshire Terrier Sugar. Man spends around £ 6,000 (about $ 9,000) per year for the life of the lake and leave their new home only twice a year, for a week in the summer and a few days at Christmas.

Mrs. Ralph supports the hobby of her husband every day with him sozvanivayas, visiting once a month and bring him clean clothes, food and supplies.
"I went on a fishing trip and never returned", - said Peter. His wife added: "If he is happy, then I'm happy."

Inside his green tent Peter has a small TV with batteries, gas refrigerator and a chair-bed. In addition, the farm has a man oven barbecue and stove, which he uses to cook pheasant and rabbit, which often shoots for dinner.

Retired already caught mirror carp weighing 14 kilograms, but still hopes to catch larger. After moving to the Orchid in 2010, he used 486 kilos of bait. The man even pays for the care of the workers left their home, that they support the garden and the lawn in his absence, reports Mail Online.

The sign next to the house of Ralph.

"I'm addicted to fishing when I was seven years old. Then we went with friends to the town bridge with fishing rods and fishing from the time I was captured. I always get great pleasure from the process. When I grew older, I became a member of the club of fishermen and bought the best equipment. Now I'm happy that I can do what he likes all day long, "- said Peter. He also admitted that he wants to spend the remaining years of life for fishing.

Former home.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting