A policeman shot dead rowdy was awarded

Warrant Officer Denis Sagaidak police, who opened fire on the attacker rowdy at the bus station November 30, 2013 was awarded the state award "For valor in serviceĀ».
- Arriving at the bus station area, where rowdy drunk, I was not going to use the weapon. We were trying to subdue bullies words. They warned that if they did not stop a riot, will use firearms. But the situation is tense by the minute. Men behaved aggressively and just left me no choice, - I told Denis Sagaidak.

After a series of forensic examinations and forensic examination of all application materials testing police service weapon in repelling attacks recognized as lawful and justified.
- I was very upset that I had shot one of the attackers. But on the other I could not act. After warning shots drunken men continued to attack us, I was knocked to the ground, and his partner tried to take the gun, - said Denis.
Asked not received any threats from relatives and friends of the dead man, Dennis said: "Personally, in my address any threats were not. I have nothing to regret, or someone to be afraid of, I acted according to the law in accordance with the prevailing situation at the time. "

Let me remind you the details:
November 30, two employees of private security were attacked by seven drunken people who beat them up and tried to take over service weapon. Police used a government-issue firearms to kill, causing the attacker has repeatedly tried born in 1986 received two gunshot wounds and leg citizen born in 1981, has repeatedly tried - a gunshot wound to the chest area, which died on the spot.

--img5--

Source: www.dvnovosti.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting