Credit history (7 pics + text)

OLEG (chairman of the kolkhoz named after Karl Marx Semiluki district of Voronezh region, 55 years old), Olga (chief accountant of the collective farm, 34 years), Vladimir (mechanic, 58 years), Yuri (mechanic, 57 years), Basil (mechanic, 52 years) VICTOR (mechanic, 48 years)

The average monthly wage: 3618 rubles

SUBJECT CREDIT: fuel, seeds, herbicides and fertilizers, spare parts for tractors and combines

Loan amount: 2 500 000

«At the beginning of 2006, our farm was on the verge of bankruptcy, and the crop - on the verge of collapse. I could not let the world economy and the inhabitants of the village of Malaya Vereyka. On obschekolhoznom meeting offered to employees to take a bank loan for the development of private farms and give the money to the mother farm to perform spring field work. 16 cause the most courageous, they received loans from 50 to 300 thousand rubles. We put money well spent sitting at the end of the summer got a good harvest. In the autumn of us descended on verification and accused of misuse of funds. But would I have them put it in his pocket? Maybe a little bit cheated, but any investment of money in the farm can be seen as support for farms. But nobody understood us, and against all borrowers were prosecuted. Then all gradually we realized that we are not the mafia, and the truth was on our side. In spring 2007, criminal cases against 16 farmers have been closed with the wording "for the active repentance." And I fully justified only this year. After that I have all borrowers cardboard medals awarded, and that he drew - "For the salvation of the collective farm."

ALEXEI

25 years old, manager

Monthly salary of 11 000 rubles

SUBJECT CREDIT: Cerruti
portfolio
Loan amount: 25 000 rubles

"I worked for a company that used to take any garbage from China: mugs, candles, thermoses, soft toys. I'm all sold at supermarkets. But I was cut. I was glad - like a more solid position. I learned that the company is required wholesale furniture manager. A good salary, a percentage of transactions - all that is necessary. One need only look presentable. Suit to go to the meeting to the employer, I took the other. But with a briefcase entered the ambush. I decided to buy a loan Executive suitcase. The "GE Money Bank" given the required amount within 15 minutes. But all to no avail - to work I did not have. I am hiding from the bank for six months. I'm afraid I will come after me, bailiffs and describe all the property ».

LARISSA

32 years old, postal operator

Monthly salaries 7 000

SUBJECT CREDIT: Mobile Phone Nokia N95

Loan amount: 28 000 rubles

"I went to the store to buy the cheapest mobile phone. But she saw him in the window and realized - I want only this! I imagined how nice it will be to get out of the bag, and in the eyes of something will cost. In January, just after the holidays, to issue the credit in the bank "Russian Standard". I knew that I could not pay, but I think that loosened. The first three months of paying on time. And then I got fired and I stopped paying. I bombed calls from the bank. I get the money collected. I phoned the bank, but they are required to repay immediately the half. That kind of money I had, and I sent them to hell. It is still not paid. But they forgot about me. For nearly six months, no worries. But I do not know how long it is, and if there is, where to get the money? »

FEDOR

30 years old, manager of tobacco products

Monthly salary of 15 000 rubles

SUBJECT CREDIT: a tourist trip to the Seychelles

Loan amount: 100,000 rubles

"Tired of working for pennies. I wanted to give up on the island. Last fall, I heard that you can rest on credit. The "Credit Europe Bank" I immediately gave 100,000 rubles. Enough for a week in a four star hotel in the Seychelles. On the trip, I loved it. But when I came back, I started a fact of life: every month I had to give for 9300 rubles. And wages and so barely enough for utilities, gasoline and something to eat. In general, I did not pay for six months. The Bank has filed a lawsuit, and I had to sell the car - a used VAZ-2111. In everlasting memory of my idiotic act was a souvenir - an imitation walnut Seychelles palm ».

Olesya

26 years, the model

MONTHLY SALARY: 20 000

SUBJECT CREDIT: silicone breast

Loan amount: 7000 USD

"It's always dreamed of dresses and blouses with plunging neckline, but could not afford it with their cherries the first size. Then I had a child and realized that I have everything ready for breast enlargement - with the exception of money. But I was obsessed with this idea, and in July this year went to "OTP Bank" and took credit for 7000 dollars. Now I have a third dimension, and the number of fans grew instantly. Chest no longer hurts. But a headache, because every month I am looking for 10,000 rubles to repay. In my profession, you can not guess how many will earn. So now I'm all in debt. Just a little bit, and I get the black list of defaulters. And you do not know can remove the implants, if absolutely nothing is going to pay? »

CONSTANTINE

31 years, the foreman

Monthly salary of 10 000 rubles

SUBJECT CREDIT: Plasma TV Panasonic Viera

Loan amount: 50 000 rubles

"I have blown Maker, and I went to the store" M. Video "for a new one. It was then that I caught the eye and the inscription: "Credit for 15 minutes. The initial payment - 0% of the purchase price. " We quickly hit my data through a computer, an employee of the bank "Home Credit" said that I can take credit for 50 000 rubles. With a clear sense that this is just a gift, I went to choose a plasma, which dreamed of since they first appeared. I thought extinguish the loan somehow, but after two months the construction company where I worked, was closed. And now the financial crisis. Go and interest and penalties from the bank call, send letters with threats that will be served in the court impose a lien on the property. And I tell them nothing. The main thing is to not touch my apartment ».

Artem

26 years old, unemployed

MONTHLY SALARY: changeable earnings

SUBJECT CREDIT: a romantic evening for a girl

Loan amount: 300 000

"I was flirting with a friend of his girlfriend. And my girlfriend did not realize it was a joke, and left me. I begged her forgiveness, but she did not answer. Helping others. He worked in a bank and without checks through familiar management has issued me a credit. I took 300 000 rubles. Decided to return the girl, come what may. I drove up to her house on the Maybach, presented a rose 101 10 000, a ring with diamonds over 80 thousand. Ride in a limousine to 40 thousand, I handed the card to the spa for 40 thousand, booked a VIP table in the restaurant for 30 thousand, and the remaining bought her blouses in the "Okhotny Ryad". And she forgave me. But after a month still left. I pay with a bank, of course, nothing, and then call and threaten to take away the car ».

esquire

Tags

See also

New and interesting