Human factor

Man working in a hospital, where bring everyone, including representatives of the lowest strata of society, and even those who are to society is almost irrelevant ... He thought it possible to share photos of some patients, and I - noted a small detail: the most terrible fate of their common motive, in my opinion, goes banal unwillingness to think for themselves, which in most cases and led to what we have now.

A case to themselves, always develop the worst way.

Fedorov. Seriously ill. Diagnosis: Main: Community-acquired right-sided lower lobe (segmental) pneumonia.
Related: ischemic heart disease on the background of hypertension 2 tbsp. Risk 3 with dilatation of the heart cavities. NKIIB.

Atherosclerotic cardio. Chronic hepatitis alimentary toxic origin. Massive venous leg ulcers.

Good guy whose life everything happened as standard. I do not from Moscow, came to work here years 5. Worked on a bulldozer, handyman, builder. Everywhere he "threw" the employers began to drink heavily. And away on everyday scenario.

When brought to us - thought die. Do not even get up. Right now normal. Goes without the crutches. Legs slowly heal. Soon will wear patent leather shoes are wonderful was going to throw my father and go ...

Natasha
Basic: Polineyroentsefalopatiya alimentary toxic origin. Natasha as Gene long we live. Helps sincerely and honestly. Feed and care for all immobile and non-ambulant. In her fate, I also never got. I know that was a traumatic brain injury. Someone hit her with an ax. And gang rape ... It's enough in my opinion, that would understand that it is bad ...

Diagnosis: Community-acquired pneumonia-sided lower lobe of moderate severity / Complications: DN0-1
Related: CHEM. Condition after suffering a stroke (2006) with right paraparesis with poor recovery. Mnestiko-intellectual impairment.

And now a little about life. Alex was a schoolteacher. Went through the war in Afghanistan. The civilian drank. In Nalchik, he seems to be the children live. Here in Moscow, he is registered somewhere in the region Avtozovodskoy. Just do not tell, do not know, he does not have a passport, but a friend who suddenly appeared (he fought with him) promised to bring the documents only on Monday. In 2006, Alik was acute cerebrovascular accident, paralyzed the right half of the body. Now of course it goes, but it goes very mediocre. In the same year, his wife kicked him out of the house.

Paralyzed drinking husband apparently nobody wants. Since then, he lives on the street. I persuaded his friend to give him a MHI policy, and God willing I will define it in a boarding school for homeless people with nerve damage. If not - write out the place of residence as soon as I get a passport. Ie on the street.

Glory. Basic: Encephalopathy alimentary toxic origin. All that has been learned about the glory that's just what he for his '64 11 times in jail. In the photo he is, of course, complete prostration, but after a while, stronger, and how the current could more or less walk itself - once washed away from the compartment.

Victor. 39 years. Diagnosis: Entsefalopolineyropatiya alimentary toxic origin.

Living on the street. Although established in Moscow, where in Tsaritsyno. The apartment can not live his. They live what that other people who kicked him out of the house for a long time. I have received almost a month ago complaining of weakness in the hands, fingers. From the words of Viti month spent in slavery Gypsies. Daily asked for their money in the streets, in the evening he was taken, carried much where she had noodles, vodka and sleep. one day he escaped and called an ambulance came to me.

Now weakness in the fingers he has left. Probably would stay with him forever. We caseworker made him MHI policy, now at least formally it will be treated as a human being. Attitude, of course, will not change. Legs "cut" a few years ago. Froze ...

Gene. Basic: severe COPD, exacerbation. Bronchial asthma, atopic, severe persistent currents aggravation.

Related: ischemic heart disease on the background of hypertension 2 tbsp. 3. The risk HIM Encephalopathy mixed genesis (vascular, alimentary toxic). Condition after suffering a stroke.

Gene lives in our department since the summer. Every month we will write it out, and after a couple of days again gospitaliziruem. And Gene helps us. Carries patients is blood, urine, and so on hulls. In exchange, he has a roof over your head, food and clothing. Even someone from the patients he bought the phone.

Gene has long been living on the street, why - never specified, but I never asked ... Apparently it just happened ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting