Rations for the donor

Many times I have read in the internet that bad ... rations for blood donation can not be there, call him a bum-sop. I now wonder where do these posts, who writes them, and whether the people at least some conscience? Or they eat at home exclusively caviar?

But first things first. I'm not a frequent donor. So it turns out that we had to give blood free of charge four times with different time intervals. That morning, along with my sister, we went to the 20-th city hospital of Moscow, that Lena Street, near the subway Babushkinskaya eve rang familiar, asked for help - to donate blood for their relatives.

The process of blood sampling, photos, branches, offices, I did not spread. Believe in the word, all in the best European clinics ... but I want to pay special attention to the staff - very friendly, smiling, attentive. I was really surprised by this, because accustomed to the quality of regional clinics, and they are in our area, are willing to leave the better.

Well, now the main thing. I handed over the donated blood. Laboratory, asked me if I would be in the future and to do so, or so ... I replied honestly that if someone needs blood, of course, willing to take again and again. The woman smiled and asked me to come to the clinic exactly six months and seven days. I wondered why six months and seven days. It turns out not earlier than six months, they should take me a second blood test, and if it is not detected nor any infectious disease, my blood will go to the cause, her one - it will pour. If I do not come, then they will have to destroy it ... every day, she says, we destroy liters of blood of those who "did their duty" - came, donated blood, but do not appear in the doorway of the clinic at 6 months. Here I was wondering ... I repeat, I donated blood today for the fourth time, that is, it turns out the three times that I gave earlier, were destroyed ?! But I am nobody will warn ... I never, no one said I should come and donate blood for tests after 6 months. As it turned out ... I was given a small spravochku which said about it, but of course, that this spravochku one, as I had never read.
Yet, before moving on to a photo of dry rations, listing the benefits that rely donors today he found out about it the first time. 1 blood sampling (450g) - approximately 5 thousand rubles, passed 4 times, an extra bonus - 20 000 rubles. 40 times passed - an honorary donor (free travel on public transport, the benefits of a communal, etc., etc.), free tea pechenyushkami the clinic three days off and paid by the employer finally, the same rations that so criticized some special "gourmets».

So what is included in the rations:

--img12--

You know, bum-sop ... quite unlike all the delicious food, and most importantly fresh and useful. So those who are trying to assert themselves obsiraya everything and everyone ... go in the ass.
Coming out today from the hospital, I did not even know that I still have something to rely. A woman from the Registry stopped at the exit ... give me my allowance, asked him to sign - nice, good people! )
I'm surprised, all right when the person gives blood freely and does not come in half a year, tested for viruses ... it's still all right, but there are those who donate blood for money, and six months later also did not come to the clinic ... they Blood is destroyed, and the money paid by the state, it turns disappear ?!

--img13--

I will definitely go back there after six months and seven days. As a technician said today - "If we do act, to do it to the end!"
Thank you, if you've read the post before the end.

--img14--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting