It's time to open your eyes. Part 1/2

Ok, PART 1 ...
GLOBAL CIVILIZATION NEVOLNICHESKAYA planet Earth

SLAVERY ... From this word begins foreseeable history of mankind. If you gather strength and vytrusit from his head pseudoscientific nonsense of the education system of the Neanderthals and the australopithecines, which has long been ridiculed and scattered film in the series "The Secrets of Archaeology", "Laboratory of Alternative History" and a masterpiece of documentary film "Technology of ancient gods" - then really available to us in the recorded history begins with slavery in ancient Egypt and boundless admiration for his mystical gods.

At the beginning of our era slavery was legalized. It was a clear and frank to people. There were slave owners (owners), and the slaves who worked on them. So were the Millennium ... And though the slaves tried to escape from slavery, they did not succeed. Slaveholders restrained slaves weapons, the action that goes beyond the understanding of slaves and gives them the terror and violence by numerous guards. In addition, the slave owners have the knowledge, the superior mental abilities slaves. Knowledge of how to control people and manipulate their consciousness, their ideology, how to manage the processes in nature and society. This knowledge is called "fundamentally methodological." Slaves were also handed a "domain-factual" knowledge - how to grow rice as sawing wood, how to smelt metal, etc. Ie the knowledge required for effective activity as SLAVE.

However, increased human population, the struggle for freedom hardens, and at a certain stage high slaveholders understood that restrain enslaved a huge human mass violence becomes too difficult. And then they quickly realized that the best servant - is the servant, who was not even aware that he is a slave, and is enjoying his chains. The most monstrous and hopeless slavery - slavery is the illusion of total freedom. So the occult part of the ancient Egyptian priesthood from slavery explicitly passed to the hidden slavery.

* Philosophy of slavery

The essence of slavery is very simple: it is boundless submission of one being to another being, which is often reduced to such phenomena as:

forced to work and sexual satisfaction
humiliation slave for fun
exploitation of his physical and mental capacities
limit its freedom of choice and freedom of movement
applying to the servant of extreme forms of violence, such as torture
impunity and arbitrariness of any action against the slaveholder slave
"The weakness and helplessness of being often a provocation immorality, sadism and tyranny in another being ..." - Hegel.

To BRA worked and obeyed, he should:

1. Afraid of punishment in the form of restriction of liberty or the infliction of physical pain.
2. Do not be aware of the fact that he is a slave, to live in the illusion of absolute freedom.
3. Be as blunt, never to think of before arranged his slavery.

* The first and most terrible deception of humanity, which began with his enslavement.

As you know, the main control instrument is the threat of slavery or death PAIN. Both is relevant only to the body. Slavery Consciousness is only possible as long as it is attached to the body. That is exactly what did religion in close tandem with science. Suggesting a person two choices lies, religion and science are securely hidden from his understanding of the truth.

Religion man lying on the very essence of such notions as:

God (Creator)
Soul
Body
Consciousness
Brain
Man
Life
Death
With this lie religion binds consciousness to the body and generates the first and most powerful fear, which lets you control the man - fear of pain and fear of death.

Lies

Religion in close tandem with science puts a person to choose one of the two options are equally wrong outlook:

Option 1 (Scientific):

I am human. I - this is my body and my mind.

Consciousness - the thoughts in my head. At the head is the brain - he thinks. The death of my body - entails the death of my brain. If the brain is dead - no thoughts and no consciousness. No thoughts, no memory of life - all my I was dead. I no longer have. My existence crossed death. It is pointless from the outset. Conclusion: Death - in any case the end of my "I". And the "I" do not want to die !!! I do not want to die !!!

Pattern: Death body = brain death. Death = the death of my brain I!

All fear of death paralyzed MIND !!!

Option 2 (religious):

I - it is the human person. The personality of man - this is his character, his dreams, his desires, his plans, his aspirations, his values, his weaknesses, his knowledge, his hopes, his memory, his affection. All of the above - it's thoughts and feelings. Thoughts and feelings are concentrated in the brain. The brain - a part of the body. At the time of death of the body the brain ceases to work and die. The brain is dead - no thoughts. No thoughts - no consciousness. But ... Here it begins something strange and interesting ... It turns out that there is some kind of soul that after death leaves the body in which it is located and fly away to heaven to God, which is experiencing an infinite joy, aimlessly staggers among the clouds, and falls Hell the Devil, which is infinitely boiling in cauldrons and roasting on braziers, experiencing unbearable suffering. However, the soul - this is some luminous cloud. And I - this consciousness that off with your brain. The death of the body = brain death. Death = the death of my brain I am! And then - the soul has departed ... Reaction: I am very glad that I have an abstract soul that after death somewhere to fly. But I hold dear my "I"! I - I. And this "I" do not want to die!

All fear of death paralyzed MIND !!!

Result:

In both cases, the "I" is inseparably tied to the body (brain). "I" associates itself with the body and is afraid of its loss. So, the "I" has become vulnerable - it is afraid of the body and believes that the body - this is it. As it is now I enslave? Mastering his body and ordering it.

And when we will be able to command the body, I - will not be a rider, riding on the body, like a horse, at your pleasure, and a prisoner of the body, attached to the body as a raging horse that customize whip unknown that I am the people.

And since then, these bodies (or horse) will run wherever necessary mushers who know the truth, and drag myself to the frightened and confused riders.

TRUE:
 - I do not die. The body dies, which I enjoyed.

I - it's not the body.

BODY - a tool that "I" uses to communicate with other "I", to develop, to produce emotions, sensations and experiences that outside the body for the "I" is not available.

I - that consciousness controls the body through the brain.

Brain - this is not the repository of I - it's just the processor that controls the processes occurring in the body that I'm on these little things do not distract. And I will of transforming into specific body movements.

I'm outside the brain stores all the accumulated knowledge, all the experience, all the memory accumulated in the course of life, and is aware of itself, among other possibilities such as Ya memory and consciousness I am limited only at the time when it controls the body and realizes itself in the body. < br />
Your I - it is your consciousness.
 - CONSCIOUSNESS:

It does not need the salary
It does not need the prestigious
Do not eat and do not starve
Do not drink and do not experience thirst
Not sick and do not feel pain
Do not die, and no fear
It is not financially
CONSCIOUSNESS:

He loves
Admires
Marvel
Interested
Seek knowledge
Played
Creates and invents
Thinks
Studies
Develops
Changes MEASURE
The merger of consciousness with the body in the definition of the self enabled slaveholders make a person fear of death of the body and control it under the threat of death, as well as to implement an artificial transfer of the body's needs to the needs of consciousness and introduce a second mechanism of slavery - the financial system and the third - addicted.

Part 2

Tags

See also

New and interesting