How does the TV (30 photos)

Excursion to the news channel Russia Today

My acquaintance with the TV room began with marketers. Even here on the wall hangs a bunch of TVs, which show a bunch of channels. It would be necessary in your office the same telestenu organize:

And I liked the board with the numbers of internal phones. Creative replacement EXCEL:

On the day I took the direct inclusion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Operators have started to prepare for it somewhere in half an hour, despite the fact that the Foreign Ministry had to go to 5 minutes (TV channel Russia Today is a building RIA Novosti on the Garden Ring). It turned out that all the cameras, lights, tripods and other gadgets are kept in stock and are not assigned to any particular crew.

I remember a similar surprise to me was the fact that the crew is chosen each time is different, and the pilots, as well as flight attendants, to know each other shortly before take-off, which I wrote about in an article about how to construct the airport. < br />
Upon receipt of the equipment operator carefully checked working properly:

Direct Power is provided by OB vehicles (TCP):

The guys started to collect and customize equipment:

After all set up, got out of the van from London correspondent Sara Firth, straightened his boots, put on top of frivolous blouses strict jacket and began to learn the text:

Periodically, she called some «Love» and specify details on the rules of adoptions from Russia Americans:

10 minutes before the broadcast Sara stood in front of the microphone and again like a mantra chanted lyrics:

Two minutes before switching on all fell silent, Sarah looked hard at the camera and suddenly started talking to herself, answering questions from an unseen companion to me, which I have heard through the earpiece:

That's what this eventually happened:

If we consider the process of creating news fully, it looks something like this:

It all starts with the producer of multi-functional, where each producer is responsible for its direction. Consider the situation when we arrives Viceroy All Africa Mumbasa. The producer must know in advance where and when the king comes, what his program will be accredited crew (correspondent, cameraman, assistant cameraman, transport, etc.) If, during the visit of the King made an important statement, for example, that the development of Africa begins Moon and television experts need to comment on that, then the matter will join guest producers. Also, the department has international producers, producers in Russia, the CIS countries, and so on, for every possible case.

They sit all together in one big and very noisy room where the phone rings constantly, worn staff, and notes glue directly on the glass monitors

Then, when everything is organized, there is shooting itself, as I wrote above.

Returning from a mission, the operator assigns the material to "stage". Here are driven footage from the media (disk or hard drive XDcam Ikegami) in your computer. All use the program Dalet, which allows authorized staff to watch the "life" of reporting at all stages:

While the material is distilled, the reporter writes the text and then approve it at the chief editor and Output Editora, who is a native speaker and proofread the text.

Goes on to say "slander." Voice occurs in the hardware installation to work with sound:

Then the text is mounted video:

The final version of reportage checks director, after which there is a ready plot that goes in the "rundown", where he typeset EDL - how it will go on the account that follows than what the theme of the first, which last, etc.

After the report falls into the playlist (rundown) channel, it is output to the broadcast of the hardware-studio block (ASB). Of ASB in Russia Today 6 pieces on channel 3. Are broadcast in English, Spanish and Arabic. Each channel has its rundown, their studios, broadcasters, reporters and stories. For more on this, I'll discuss in the next article:

The most important room in television - a "Haris» (Harris - is a program like Dalet. In fact, in Russian, this - hardware ether). It receives signals from all forms of ASB and the final signal, which is superimposed on the logo, graphics and ticker (scrolling news line). Hence the ready image is sent to the satellite and then gets into our TVs:

sergeydolya

Tags

See also

New and interesting