Accident in New Zealand (14 photos)

Here in Auckland, my car is equipped with a navigation system unpretentious, from which Katrina female voice tells you where to fold. My friends and I gathered at the weekend and went to Mount Ruapehu ski. Car stuffed bags, backpacks and equipment - and pushed off from Oakland in a southerly direction. As usual, expected to leave early, but stood for almost an hour in traffic and drove to the mountain already dark. In New Zealand it is winter, because it's cold and rain. Snack in Otorahange and looked down the hill at night Those Quito. Within minutes, the fork miss the bus, we were met at the next crossroads turn around and, in general, flew off the road into a ditch.

timer went. It is true that all accidents are incredibly fast, so that even panic time remains. That's brakes squealed, and here we are in the cell, the two wheels in the mud on the wings. All were fastened, no one was hurt, not hurt and did not even scared. Climbed through free door and began to call in a car association AA (roadside assistance). The list of their services in exchange for burdensome dues include situations like "podkurit" dead battery, top up suddenly ran out of gas, get the keys from slamming the trunk and other incidents. As it turned out, pulling the car out of the ditch serviceable they are not engaged. On the side of the handset was asked to wait, said that connect with kontrakterom with a tractor, which trades in the area intsendenta halturki.

It took seven minutes. All except the caller, this time jumping around helplessly drowning in filth machine. Avail from us was not enough. Stopped some guys, I calmly walked up to him and said that everything is in order, there are no victims, everyone is happy, already called in AA, they will send the tractor. Girl aired my word to someone over the telephone. I understand exactly what she called the emergency services.

Ten minutes passed. The phone kontrakter explained that he is busy pulling the other losers, so it is he does not want to go to us. At this time the fire truck arrived, and brave guys, of which the stew can be done professionally came to ask what happened. On hearing the fire siren, people cheered up the phone and asked to give a tube with fire fighters. Guys all your live and work in this city, so that firefighters agreed to help. The boys fled in different directions of the road - to put warning cones to block the movement of two people with signs GO-STOP remained standing on the edges.

Fifteen minutes. Ambulance arrived. Dear aunt, she hails from Oakland, asked everyone to go inside, and a bearded paramedic shone his "victims" in the eyes pozadavat questions. Police car drove up with two officers on board. They cheerfully joined in the business, recorded the details of all passengers who sat behind the wheel, who are near, whose car. We responded. Firefighters hooked immersed in the mud of the car frame and ready to pull. Stopped two cars courier civil service. I do not know why, but they were there until the end of the event.

It took twenty minutes. Pulled like a toy, a car and began to crawl around it, look for the problem. You can not let us go at a speed of 100 kilometers per hour on the faulty machine. It turned out that two wheels fully in the sand and clay, because no one can see what's there. Pulled the car to the side and decided to ... attention ... to wash from a fire hose! Highway all the time - overlapping, special people in reflective form of organizing the flow.

Twenty-five minutes. Roll out the hose and without hiding smiles, washed clogged wheels. Not every time such a service, police said. Poured from branspoyta, shone a flashlight - no, not all. One of the firefighters went to the test circle - upilil into the darkness. Brigade start collapse tools.

Thirty-five minutes. I was joking with one of the officers, they say, here's another "case" for the evening - about a stolen Nissan. Slid machine "Ambulance", fire smoke at the side of his red glowing machine. After a while back tester said that you can go, rocks popping out of the wheel, knocking into the body, but the rest - everything is in order.

Tags

See also

New and interesting