Lada Kalina Sport - 4 months from the date of purchase

Certainly, almost all over the news we saw the Prime Minister Vlad Putin traveled on the yellow Lada Kalina Sport on the roads of Russia. In the continuation of the story of another "happy" owner of the production of the domestic automobile industry.

In late April 2010, I became the owner of the car LADA Kalina Sport 1.6. The car was purchased from an authorized dealer of AvtoVAZ, its value on the price at that time was 367'000r.
The design of the machine like, comfortable seats, air conditioning, rear disc brakes. The merits of the car is not enough.
The car I bought quite consciously, certificate
obtained at the expense of recovery I did not have. Still, for the price, I expected to get at least some quality.

And now the real operation.
Excellent rulezhka - short pinion steering, electric power steering, manage Lada Kalina Sport pleasure.
Machine brought many surprises. I'll tell you about some of them.

The first surprise - the air conditioner stopped working light on the run in 70 (!) Km. Just stopped to signal the air conditioner and everything.

As we see, light included heated rear window lights up properly so far. The official service said that on any Kalina they do not work and do with it, they can not do anything. A trifle, but unpleasant.

When there was a slight vibration at speeds exceeding 100 km / h, I went to the balance wheel. I found traces of surprise from AvtoVAZ.

I think you can get by without comment. Bolt from the cast disc was screwed in the factory are not threaded.
I went to the dealer AvtoVAZ. Come to the meeting, tapped for free.

Then the problems started with the signal. Press on the steering wheel, it is there, it is not. This is a problem I had to go and see the three authorized dealers. The first dealer is something twirled in the steering wheel, the signal has earned, but not for long. Another official dealer of changed signal itself, but it did not help. Finally, the third part has been replaced by the dealer in the steering wheel, the item had to wait more than a month. All this time I traveled without a signal. The metropolis is very unsafe.

The next problem started in the rainy season.
1) stops working rear wiper. It turned out that a nut untwisted. If the nut somewhere other more important unit unwind?

2) Standard wipers terribly inefficient. And then suddenly stopped working headlight.
I went to the official dealers. Repaired.

And now the global and the most unfortunate crash, which caused considerable material damage. Just all at once it became clear on the official dealer of AvtoVAZ and its relation to the client.
When the run was in the area of ​​8 thousand kilometers longer includes a third, the fourth transmission.
I was in another city, I went to the dealer AvtoVAZ. Repair was made, however, on arrival home the problem persists.
I turned back to the dealer AvtoVAZ on gearbox was detected factory marriage.
HOWEVER In WARRANTIES it was denied. Due to the fact that the box previously been opened, and the mark of the repair was not done.
This is how having a box of factory marriage I had to buy a new one at its own expense. Correspondence with AVTOVAZ did not bring any results, as well as calls to the hotline. The car stood at the official dealer for over a month.

Speaking of spare parts. The box had to put on the usual snowball. Sports gearshift Lada Kalina Sport 1.6 was not available either from an authorized dealer, or in Togliatti. The release date is not known.

Well, with the new box stores all "Kalinovsky" problem - a very tight shift gears, the sound of the plane. CPR is poor.

Well, that seems to be all about damage to the machine which is only 4 months and 11 thousand kilometers.

Now the actual review itself.
Let's look under the hood - the heart of the machine, the engine.

And what do we see? Oil actively sprinkles.

And it is in the new car. When I asked the dealer AvtoVAZ on this subject master threw up his hands and said, "Well, at all so ..»

Moving on.
Bumper departs from the first days after the purchase. Monstrous gaps.

Make this can not be. Such is the design of the bumper.

Moldings rear glasses depart. On the one hand he does nothing is fixed.

Of course, this question has caused in the official dealer of AvtoVAZ only smile.

Well, here we are in the cabin. Pedal pads are very comfortable, feature Lada Kalina Sport, the foot does not slide off, pressing nice. But the springs creak when you press the brake pedal and gas! I wonder what would happen if spring will come off while driving?

The machine configuration contains the audio package. But what do we have? Only wires and have. No speakers in the door or the antenna is not present. Standard podiums, if they can be called that, are only designed for the installation of the speakers 13 cm. And that is not all. We had to buy separate podiums. What for youth sports car without good music?

And lastly, the cigarette lighter. He is very cunning, working with exactly half the charges. For example, the charge from the Nokia eats without problems, and charge the headset from sony-ericsson immediately kicked fuse. And that in the age of navigation and other multimedia devices that are without power - well, can not.

Tags

See also

New and interesting