Writer Ian Jacks. Choice questions

If you have to choose between two languages ​​and between the two of Ukraine as a result, I personally choose to Ukraine.
Mutual compromises can reconcile enemies. Intolerance of opinion - to embroil friends.
For those who still denies the need to listen to another opinion: Welcome to the new reality.
We'll hold out or together, or the Crimea will be the first step to a complete division of the country. I think that Putin plans to extend further than the annexation of the peninsula.

Today, read a letter of support from the Union of Writers of the Russian President Putin's actions.
www.rospisatel.ru/pismo-sp-ukr.htm

At the time, Andrey Kurkov asked me why I did not enter into a joint venture in Ukraine and I replied that while Ukrainian joint venture led by two-faced bastard Yavorivskiy, my legs will not be there.
Today I decided to yet another union.
Alas, I can only say good-bye to the PEN. )))
Writers - they are writers.
I wonder if there where to read the letter of the German writers on the Austrian Anschluss, or return the Sudetenland? Very interesting to read a sincere odobryams Adolf Eloizovichu.
I always thought that the writer's duty in time of peace be in opposition to the government - just sick conscience hurts. It is the duty of the writer - to contact people, for the people, rather than trying to suck loyally for their retirement, and the Order of the cottage.
It is the duty of the writer - not to believe the propaganda and understand the situation and to tell the truth, even if it is unpleasant to do.
Well, God bless you all judge colleagues.
I know who'll give a hand after all these events. These people a lot and I'm very grateful to them.
The rest - a kind way. You have your own way, I have - their own.

Tags

See also

New and interesting