Supercar from Peter (36 photos)

There are in St. Petersburg chelovek.Zovut this man Constantine monuments and for two decades (since the early 90's) he engaged in the construction of the original self-made cars. These things hobby regularly administers a mid-supercar

will now be used quotes from the story of the author about his "brainchild».
№1 The first machine. It was originally Opel Rekord '72. First, the engine died and was replaced by the engine of the GAZ-24. Then during the operation were covered brakes and I changed all the suspension bridge on volgovskih. Made body kit and spoiler made from plastic. Introduced lights and foot by 2108.

№1 machine in complete form:

№2 second homemade made on the same basis from the Volga, but still attach the door from 2109. From the former Opel (the same) remained the hood, roof and trunk lid. Lights and feet still on 2108. The wheels of American and disks from UAZ with overcooked plates. Body Styles inspired by Audi-barrel 80.

№3 third option - upgrading on the same basis. Hood, trunk lid and roof (much altered) by Opel (former). Plastic made new bumpers. Doors from the VAZ-2109 with a redesigned side glass. The shape of the body close to the sport and has retractable headlights.

№4 fourth machine was made on a different basis - Opel Commodore 2.5 liter. In 1995 there was already a lot of fairly cheap cars and spare parts from Germany.

№4 This body is made entirely of iron. Plastic bumper. Side strut cut and welded at an angle, to lower the roof. Completely redesigned frame doors and windows. Lowered suspension and again adapted for American wheels

№4 I went on it about 4 years until he entered the ass. After receiving the money for the accident, he immediately began to build a new car.

№4 Later I restore it to order, sold, but the guy otezdil month and finally broke.

№5 done in 2000 on the basis of Mercedes 126 with a 5-liter dviglom. Body - coupe that has been put out of the frame tubes and makeshift roof. Put on the same American wheels.

№5 All exterior panels are made of iron. Was made in haste for everyday driving.

№5 already under construction understood that the design is not the one and dviglo better in the center of the body. Hence the speed of construction and sloppy execution.

№5 great experience in building the original body!

№5 Otezdil himself to her 7 years until it rotted almost polnostyu.Potom sold guy, but he has not pulled. Now he resold to another and it looks like we will see more of her somewhere

№6 (Srednemotor !!!) I'm doing a car for 4 years. At this time, trying to make friends with the quality. And less and less time. I want to ride rather than walk around it.

№6 It's all on the knee, hand in his garage. Each piece is fitted with a burner. Then is mirrored on the other side, welded, and farther.

№6 V8 engine from Mersa in the center of the base and the box at the rear axle of the AZLK-2141 (Soviet construction designed with a margin), so the rear suspension from the same place. More work in progress the idea of ​​the rear wheels for polnoupravlyaemogo chassis. They can turn around by an electric motor. He likes - there, he likes - back. On the move has not yet tried it, but I think to get a buzz.

№6 Finished off mechanism of the rear wheels. Gears red-hot - ring the whole garage. Made to twist the starter in both directions. From the center to the end position for 5 seconds. 1:60 reducer and more as an engine starter with planetarkoy: main gear crowbar not collapse, and the indicator is, of course, will be. It is now ready to control with trailer and left only the joystick bungled. The Centre also caught trailer.

№6 I'll have to change the grip on gazelevskoe and then volgovskih stalled. It is possible that the hardness of the pedal will not win - probably with the amplifier will decide.

№6 About design: I always aspired to form Lambo, but was too lazy to carry the engine. Still, I gave up and started to "create" a purely Lambo. Frankly always lazy, and the project with the central dviglom very complicated and long for me. And the appearance of a collective muzzle-Bugatti mixture and Carera GT, side just painted "on the fence" sketch, but got something even lower (sought it) side intake had to be the one at the bottom and rounded wing, but I saw magazine Ferrari Tailor-Made with incredibly large air intakes on the wings and I thought that I wanted the same!

Tags

See also

New and interesting