American demands of "McDonald's" $ 1, 5 million for a napkin

Client "McDonalds" is suing the fast-food restaurant, demanding compensation in the amount of $ 1, 5 million for the fact that together with the order he was given only one napkin. Webster Lucas claims that he is currently unable to work because of "severe trauma" and "emotional distress" caused by the incident. The reason for the trial served as a quarrel with the manager of a fast food chain "McDonald's" in California, which took place on January 29.

The scandal erupted after Lucas complained that he had received only one burger with a napkin. Webster Lucas, who is African American, said that he had to listen to racist insults manager when he came back to the counter to ask for more napkins. Lucas wrote a letter to the manager of a chain of restaurants, which told about the incident that caused the trauma. "I'm not able to work because of the undeserved trauma and intentional infliction of emotional distress caused by the brutality and unjustified cruelty of your employee who mocked me when I asked to spell his name," - he said in the letter.

According to Mail Online, the official representatives of "McDonalds" were unavailable for comment when journalists publications have tried to contact them for comment. The United States is probably one of the countries, which serves the most bizarre and absurd claims. The annals of legal history of this country is full of lawsuits filed by people at the most seemingly trivial reasons.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting