Rules of Life of Steve Jobs

Yes, I smoked marijuana and tried LSD. And I have nothing to be ashamed about it.

I had a lot of different women, but the best were always my own wife.

Sometimes, on my street, fit people. They ask for money, or just want a pat on the shoulder, saying they like iPhone. If I'm tired, it's usually craned his neck and piercing, unblinking look them in the eye. They pomnutsya couple of seconds and then quickly move on to the other side of the street.

We eat the food grown by others. We wear clothes that sewed other people. We speak the languages ​​that were invented by others. I think it is time for us to be useful to mankind. Often need to tell others about what you have done. Of course, it is not necessary to impose it, or be complacent fanatet by yourself - it's only scare people. Still, you should not feel embarrassed at the right moment to tell others about what you have done.

I - one of the few people who know what losing a quarter of a billion dollars per year. It forms a very good person.

TV dulls and kills a lot of time. Turn it off, and you save some of your brain cells. But be careful - you can become blunt and the computer Apple.

There was a time when I slept on the floor in a room with friends and handed the bottle to buy veggie burger. Now, after the receipt of the shares and ownership of several billion dollars, my home life has changed, but I swear I did not.

If you are connected to the fading industry - to quickly dispose of it, before they lost their jobs.

Only the presence of the target brings life meaning and satisfaction. This contributes not only to improve health and longevity, but also gives you a modicum of optimism in the difficult time.

If I had to choose between Apple and Pixar - what to keep and what to give to others - then I think I would want to go back to the past and to arrange everything so that own and one and the other without such a choice.

There is no such thing as a successful person who has never lost his footing, and no mistake. There are only successful people who made mistakes, but then changed their plans based on these same mistakes. I was just one of those guys.

Microsoft has spent many millions of dollars in development and the development of its own products, but they somehow look like a copy of the products Apple. When I want to cheer yourself up, then just remember this fact.

There is only one way to do great work - to love her. If you do not come to this wait. Do not rush to work.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon - the most important tool that helps me make the big choices in life.

I can fire the person, and then call him to discuss a project or to rehire him. The past does not bother me, it is important just now.

If I had the opportunity to go back and give advice to his 25 years, then I would say: "Do not settle for idiotic interview - you have no time for philosophical nonsense!»

A source

Tags

See also

New and interesting