Israeli 300-ah meters from the summit of Everest turned back to rescue Turkish climber

Israeli 300-ah meters from the summit of Everest turned back to rescue Turkish climber
I went through two fresh corpse. The corpses were fresh, as it were the body of people on the same ropes which raised Nadav Ben Yehuda, knowing that die and not having the strength to move people to crawl away, but pristёgnuvshis and falls into a coma and died. Keep moving stepping over them.

When I saw it - learned. It was Aydin Irmak (Turkey), we met with him in the camp. He was unconscious, he had no gloves, no oxygen, and cats, his helmet was removed. He waited for the end. Other climbers walked past him, without lifting a finger, but I knew that if I pass by, he will die for sure. I knew that I had to at least try to save him.

Ben Yehuda, with Aydin Irmak began its descent, it lasted 9 hours. It was very difficult to drag it out for yourself, because it was heavy. From time to time he regained consciousness, but then shut down again. When he came to, he cried out in pain and it made our descent more difficult. Very slowly, but we went down, but at some point, my oxygen mask broke some time later we met climber from Malaysia, who also was on its last legs. It became clear that to go further was quite impossible. On encountered climbers going up Ben Yehuda shouted and demanded little oxygen for the two wounded, some spoke and it helped him bring to life Malaysian.

In general, they all survived ...

They reached the camp, they were evacuated by helicopter to Kathmandu, they were hospitalized. All frostbite Ben Yehuda strongly frostbite fingers as he was forced to take gloves off during the rescue operation. Hopes that his fingers still save from amputation.

"I had a choice - to be the young Israeli who climbed Everest, it would be great for my career, or try to remove the mountain climber - I chose the second option and I was able to do it ... Thanks to everyone who helped me to prepare and teach me, which gave me enough strength to walk down the mountain with the most pull with her in need of assistance »

Reference:
This season, while climbing Mount Everest has killed about 50 people.
The cost of climbing up to 65 thousand dollars, and only one permission to climb, issued by the Government of Nepal, is worth 10 thousand dollars.
Dead bodies are often left on the slopes of the difficulties associated with their evacuation. Some of them serve as a guide for the climbers. So the body of Indian Palzhora Tsewang, who died in 1996, marks the height of 8,500 meters and even has its own name - "green shoe" - on a bright green shoes of the deceased.

Tags

See also

New and interesting