Rules of life. Charles Darwin

I love the wacky experiments. I myself put them constantly.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than knowledge. It is those who know very little, and not those who know enough so confidently assert that this or that problem can not be solved by science.

Monkey after just try brandy, never touches him not. And so it is much wiser than most people.

I was neither great speed considerations, nor wit.

Man tends to increase to a greater extent than its livelihood.

Apparently, my mind is inherent in some fatal feature makes me express my original statements and assumptions in the wrong form, or obscure.

I tried to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that I almost puked.

As a child I often wrote the notorious nonsense and, moreover, always only to be surprised by others. Once, for example, I plucked from the trees belonging to my father, a lot of excellent fruit, they hid in the bushes, then ran headlong spread the news that I found a warehouse of stolen fruit.

If I saw an angel descended to earth to teach us what is good, and, convinced on the basis of what other people see it, I have not gone mad, I would have believed in destiny.

If I could live my life over again, I would have asked myself generally read poetry and listen to music at least once a week.

It would be necessary to pass a law banning the novels with a sad ending. To my mind, none of the novel can not be considered a first-class if it does not have at least one character, which you can really fall in love, and if that character - a pretty woman, so much the better.

Owning extensive grassed Specifically, we must remember that its smooth surface, which is so dependent on its beauty, there is mainly due to the fact that all irregularities are leveled slowly worms. The entire surface layer of soil on this estate was again pass, every few years, through the body of worms.

How humiliating the slow progress of man.

They say that hunting has an innate human pleasure - the rest of the instinctive passion. If so, I am sure, and enjoying life in the open air instead of air content of the roof and the ground instead of the table - some of the same feelings, the feelings of the savage.

The difference between savage and civilized man - the same as the difference between wild and domesticated animals, and watch the savage is as interesting as to see the lion in his desert, tiger, tearing prey in the jungle, or rhino roaming the wild plains of Africa. < br />
Conscience is present in us as well as in lower animals of their social instincts. I really believe that we are - almost the same.

Man descended from hairy, tailed quadruped, probably possessed the habits of animals living in trees.

It's amazing what an indelible impression left in me many bugs caught me in Cambridge.

The child - a constant companion and a friend in old age, which is always going to feel an interest in only one - to be the object of love to be the one with whom to play. Best dog, anyway.

Multiply me, and let the strong survive and the weak die.

Tags

See also

New and interesting