Places with a symbol "for women"

If you will call for a new car park in the German town of Triberg, you will see a very strange thing. Wide, well-lit place with a symbol of "women," and more bottlenecks near the concrete pillars with a badge "for men».

These measures were introduced Mayor of Gallus Strobel (Gallus Strobel), who explained everything very simply: man best parks than women. Moreover, he insists that there is no discrimination here, because women set aside as much as 10 platforms and for men only two.

On the new car park it was not quite two comfortable parking area, located between the walls and pillars, and decided to book for men.

But the mayor of the city said that women, too, are not bad drivers and they can also try to park in spaces reserved for men.

While on this initiative, most people responded with humor, not counting the one dissatisfied angry woman.

In fact, Mr. Strobel says that all this is nothing more than a marketing ploy to attract a small town, home to about 5,000 residents, more tourists.

Mayor himself did not expect that reaction to his actions would be so violent, "I sat all day on the phone, I came to television. I'm happy. Apparently I hurt our society for a living. Women can come and prove to me that I'm wrong. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting