Barack Obama was in a gay marriage (3 photos)

Opposition politicians Jerome Corsi, studying early pictures of the president, stated that he was in a gay marriage with a roommate.

Estimated husband of President Obama was his roommate.

Writer and activist of the opposition movement "Tea Party" Jerome Corsi made a sensational statement to convict the current head of Barack Obama's secret homosexual marriage with a roommate during his studies at Columbia University.

- I've been collecting historical data and documents and I am sure that I have enough evidence to assert that our president is likely - hidden homosexual. My job is not done to condemn Obama, and to understand why it is so long it hid - Corsi said in his blog.

Barack Obama during his studies at Columbia University, was wearing a wedding ring.

The politician has studied a number of the earliest images of the future president and brought a clear pattern: a few years before he met his future wife Michelle Robinson Obama always wore a wedding ring.

- According to the official biography of the president, he married only in 1992, and met Michelle in 1989. However, in the pictures since 1981 on the ring finger ring flaunts Obama, which is clearly not a souvenir or insignia of his institution, - said the author.

At the same time Corsi indicates unusually intimate nature of the relationship of the US leader and his roommate in New York Pakistani Soali Saddiq.

Obama during his visit to Kenya in 1987 and did not take off the ring.
 - I've learned a few photos in which Obama is almost sitting on the lap of her boyfriend. Who would behave like if it were not lovers ?! - Says Jerome Corsi.

According to the policy, the life of Barack Obama is full of "mysteries and secrets" that prevent voters to fully appreciate his ability as a political leader of the state.

Earlier Corsi publicly demonstrated at the meeting of the Republican Party in New Jersey, a copy of the birth certificate of Barack Obama, struggling through a specialized program to prove that it is a forgery.

Tags

See also

New and interesting