Appeal from Ukraine Kiselev March 3, 2014 | 00:08 Andrew Lander Filed "We respond"

Dima, you know what I am to you well, you're a great person, but now bear the full nonsense.
We have not forgotten anything. Grandfathers fought for that, we have not forgotten too. Grandfathers fought for what those people who in Western Ukraine desperately fought on both sides, we remember too.
History is cyclical. And rightly says Roman, we treat you well, you are close to us by blood, but ...
Your army is now tramples our land.
Your country brazen and unscrupulous provokes us to at least one shot.
Your country sending in fighters, saboteurs and strongly suppress our identity.
Your country and blatantly lied unscrupulously our and their citizens. I have included a Russian channel, I have little ears otvyali - such abominations in the direction of my homeland is not lil one. On the screens of all the channels in the ears of citizens mud flows, first-class clay that hardens and clogs not only the ears, and, apparently, the brain.
All that you supposedly invest in Ukraine - anything not extant! It was Putin who helped put first as prime minister and then president Yanukovych. And now, in the best traditions of the Soviet Union, your country covers convict a murderer and most brazen thief.
D and if you lived under his rule, you'd s own hands took the gun and went.
Instead you repeat what you pour into your ears. You know what? Arrive in Odessa. Arrive !!! I will take you and will lead people to listen. Happily speaking in Russian. Happily speaking in Ukrainian. Nobody forbids Russian. And do not prohibit: even radicals are not idiots.
Do you believe me?
Now Russia has taken a step that we will never forget. You say that we'll die in the EU. What we'll be second-class citizens. Examples of my friends around the world say the opposite: they are perfectly settled there. It is necessary to have only the brain.
And you pour us a ton of mud. Remove Kiseleva, dissolution of all the main channels, tell us about Ukraine and Ukrainians honestly and openly (all of Amoz to Bandera) and announced publicly on TV all over the country to make friends with the Ukrainians fashionable and prestigious. While prestigious saloedami call them and remember Bandera, seeing the Ukrainian flag.

All the problems lie mainly in the humanitarian sphere. it is hard to start.

Tell that to the Ukrainian language still alive forgotten in Russia Old Russian word forms. Tell us about the significance of Kievan Rus in the formation of both countries. You are telling about how Tyagnibok Russian banned (and this is an absolute lie!). You talk about the poisonous sweets and cracked trolley cars. You create in the minds of the Ukrainian-Russian image Niedorajda who needs a strong guide. Meanwhile, a nation has its own literature and music, his art, and as far as I sign this literature, it is often located at an altitude of Russian. You know one of Gogol in Russia.

What is NATO? I will explain. In Crimea, can not be based Turkish and American ships under a contract with more 30s. It lasts until now. But it is Russia sent to hell contract and guarantee the security of Ukraine. You want to join us to her? Well ...
We are nervous. The girls are crying, we can do nothing clenched his fists. Our army disorganized series. We know that if we were stronger than ever Russia had not barged.
You know, why do not we shoot? We are not only weak. We feel sorry for you. We can not accept the fact that Georgia has taken - you are fascists. Your state - fascist. Putin repeats the path of Hitler, he too was fed Czechoslovakia, Austria, Poland. Feared.
Georgia has adopted and rebuffed, a small country with no defense.
And you wrought, you lose the aircraft out of the blue, you almost prhlopali column with the general. Simply did not have a unifying moment in Georgia, smart commanders.
We do not have them, too. Almost. And so we do not shoot.
And we do not shoot, because then you can not get away from our land. You will become connect us to her and that all will result in more blood. Boys will die on both sides, I perish, junior lieutenant in the reserve reconnaissance troops, because as soon as this will result in a hot phase, you will not Chechnya and Georgia. You are waiting for millions of Ukrainians furious that blood shoved felon and his team from the posts of Ukraine, marching to the bullets and wooden shields. How do you call them? Smoked? Proplachennye? How much do you pay to you under the SVD deliberately walked with a wooden shield, Dima? How much?
In the case of a hot conflict offers no shields. You stretch of communication, you will be afraid to go and patrol our streets. You will make mistakes and pay the blood of boys. You need this?

We have a strong fifth column and attitudes differ. But maidan forgotten for a while. We know that in Putin's intentions. We will not shoot, we'll give you the Crimea, Wash. You will provoke and Gauvreau that people are asking for. We will closely monitor their slogans and words.
I congratulate Dima. Your country has brought a new generation of Bandera. I began to understand Bandera. I began to understand Shukhevich. Your country has made, so that people will want to join NATO. Right Away. Run. Only to be saved by you, from Russia, imagines itself "pure" and bearing the light of the country.
No offense, right?

Tags

See also

New and interesting