The most thin waist UK

22-year-old Nerina Orton from Birmingham, United Kingdom, wants to become the owner of the narrowest waist in the world. And you know, she has a good chance! Her wasp waist, the size of which in circumference is only 40 centimeters.

22-year-old student Nerina Orton is a "two centimeters" of world record owned by American Cathy Young, whose waist was 38 centimeters. The British so wanted to break this record, even sleeping in his corset and remove it only when taking a shower.

Nerina Orton - burlesque dancer. She began wearing a corset at the age of 14 years, coaching her waist, to compress it to a size of 35 centimeters. Nerina has an incredible amount of corsets. Her collection of 78 pieces is estimated at 15 000 pounds.

"I was able to remove 20 centimeters from my waist, but I know that it may take up to a year to clear a couple of centimeters, - says Nerina Orton. - Wearing a corset makes me feel very feminine, and it's a great way for women to get lean thighs ».

On the day of Nerina takes six small servings of food to her stomach is not inflated, and twice a year it makes an X-ray to make sure that her body copes with a corset.

"When I first started wearing a corset, a few days I was almost in agony. It hurt like hell, and on my thighs where waxed corset formed wounds. Sleeping in a corset was terribly uncomfortable. I felt like a rod along my back, so I could not curl up into a ball. As a result of my ribs moved closer to each other, so the doctor checks my spine to make sure that it does not bend. My insides are also compressed, so the doctor checks that my organs are not damaged, "- said Nerina Orton.

Nerina obsession began at age 14 when her mother gave her corset. Then she weighed 54 kilograms and had a 60-centimeter waist, but felt like a colon.

At 16 Nerina had weighed 38 kilograms and was suffering from anorexia. "I thought I was fat, so I sat on a diet. I lived on crackers and water most days, but it was tiring. Every day I came home and argue with my mother, because I do not want to eat. One day I looked in the mirror and realized that I was like a child. And it was true, because I wore clothes for 8-10-year-olds. It was far from the figure of "hourglass" as Jessica Rebit what I desperately wanted! »

Nerina suffered from anorexia for a year before she began to eat normally again and gained weight. She now weighs 50 kilograms and is recognized that cares more about his waist than the weight.

Tags

See also

New and interesting