Human-Chimp

The Chinese call this human-chimpanzee or human-werewolf.
Zhang Hong Ming of Chongqing was the owner of a large birthmark.
In 8 years, it suddenly "sprouted" began to appear a real fur ...
By ten years of his left arm, torso and back were densely covered with coarse hair.

The Chinese call this human-chimpanzee or human-werewolf.

Zhang Hong Ming of Chongqing was the owner of a large birthmark.

In 8 years, it suddenly "sprouted" began to appear a real fur ...

By ten years of his left arm, torso and back were densely covered with coarse hair.

Giant mole gave the hair a lot of inconvenience, but to reduce it was not possible to finance not allowed. "When I started to grow into hair, it became an object of ridicule for their friends, classmates, neighbors, friends and even some relatives - sadly recalls Zhang Hongming. - The first time when I appeared crowds of people who were discussing my eyes poked a finger at me and pointed me to my ugliness. At school I was the black sheep - outlandish baby animals, take a look at that literally came running all and sundry during breaks. Then I started calling and chimpanzees. Do not be surprised if by the time my real name no one knew, but it was a chimpanzee at the hearing of the entire city and surrounding areas ».

Manual plastic surgery clinics «Hua Mei» Zhang proposed to pass a free course of treatment, after he heard his heartbreaking story.

Now a man-chimpanzee was nominated him for six procedures and soon to get rid of him so hated wool.

Tags

See also

New and interesting