Pranks American children (10 photos)

The post found on reddit. User DCWS6 posted pictures of how the neighborhood kids broke into the house where his grandmother lived, and smashed home and as a result my grandmother was in the hospital with the breakdown. In the photos are comments from users reddit

"The same thing happened in my family, when we were on vacation. These kids have got angry house and burned all the furniture and clothes ... It's fucking horrible. »

"Children may be individuals who make appallingly cruel and terrible crimes without motive, just out of curiosity.»

"Most of today's children - not children, and already hardened criminals ...»

"I work with the police and we caught the whole gang of juvenile freaks, otherwise I can not name them ... They drink, smoke, use drugs, and burst into the house to completely innocent people, while they have called it just" FUN ".. . »

"Yes, the children drink metanfetamin and get up like that in all the cities of America ...»

"Naduyus these freaks get caught and go to jail, but I'm scared for the nation ...»

"This problem is not children, and parents ... Parents do not raise their children ...»

"Curiosity, the drugs, the children ... All the same, they are criminals, they should be put in prison»

"I left the city because of this that the city went vechnopyanyh gang or being stoned teenagers and children who broke into houses and robbed ...»

Tags

See also

New and interesting