73-year-old "Bond girl" struck a slim figure

Played in the 1965 Bond girl in the movie "Thunderball" is an American actress Raquel Welch (73) was the guest of the ceremony Designers Guild Awards - 2014.

The most desirable woman 70 chosen for the grand release of the black dress, embroidered with sequins, with a deep neckline. Former Playboy model still looks stunning. "I'm constantly on a diet, and I hate it, - complained the actress. - When I was 60, I was very unhappy, no, I did not think that it's over, but I had overestimated priorities. Now I no longer accept myself. " In 66 years Raquel became the "face" of cosmetics Mac. Ten years ago, she divorced her fourth husband, who was 15 years younger than her, and now says that she was not interested in young men. Her appearance and fame led the actress in the 1970s on the cover of Playboy, which, in turn, called Welch "most desirable woman of the 1970s." Status as a sex symbol consolidated its role in the film "Fantastic Voyage" and "One Million Years BC" (1966). Follow her role on the big screen brought her great success as sexy actress did not take on serious roles.

Except for it was the role of Constance Bonacieux in the movie "The Three Musketeers: Queen suspension" (1974), for which she was awarded the "Golden GlobeĀ».

Raquel was photographed Feb. 18, 2014 leaving a beauty salon in Los Angeles

Raquel says that we should not be afraid of the age: "It's just a new chapter of life." With regard to the preservation of form, a divorced mother of four 53-year-old son and 51-year-old daughter says she has always been a fanatic of a healthy lifestyle and to this day does yoga six days a week, strength training and eat healthy food.

Tags

See also

New and interesting