Incredible stories of ordinary people (9 photos)

On a communal Ukraine has once again held the award "Pride of Ukraine»

Their owners have become ordinary Ukrainians, who at critical moments displayed extraordinary fortitude and courage, made an important discovery or daily work saving lives of patients, Ukrainian Pravda wrote. Life.

Award went to Mother Paul Bondarev - the guy died saving the lives of two unfamiliar students.
On this day, 24-year-old Paul congratulated mom a happy birthday and went to work. But at a stop, he saw the car at high speed lost control and went straight to the two children who were waiting for the school bus to get to school.
Without thinking man rushed towards the car, protecting themselves other people's children.
"Artem he pushed, and I covered myself," - said the salvation girl.

Category "A rare talent»

The award was received four Donetsk students who have already become famous throughout the world. Anton Pasternikov Maxim Osyka, Anton Stepanov and Valery Yasak created a glove that turns gestures voice.

The children created their invention in the kitchen apartments, and in the summer of 2012 in Avstrilii the competition Microsoft Imagine Cup they won the main prize.

Recognized as a talented inventor, now they are working to wonder glove gestures translated into more languages.

Nomination "Baby Courage»

It received the award in Victoria Goryachko from a small village of Chernivtsi.

The girl wanted to be a model, but the unexpected happened. Her two-year niece fell into the boiling water. While the elder sister Victoria was busy with household chores, her two year old daughter got into hot water, which was prepared for washing clothes. The girl was very little chance of survival.

Adult no one came to the role of donor skin, and decided to take such an action 16-year-old Victoria.

At first, the doctors tried to dissuade her, but Victoria has decided that short skirts are not a girl's life.

Nomination "Men act»

27-year-old Anton Fedenko rushed to defend the girl that beat on the stairs hostel guy. As a result, he himself was beaten to a pulp. Anton and now says he would do the same, even if he was killed.

After beating Anton was in a coma. Next was a long-term rehabilitation, and now the guy starts to take the first steps. Attack him man sentenced to 7 years, during the trial, he smiled and demanded that Anton apologize to him.

"I do not consider the protection of girls big act, it is a normal, adequate action," - says Anton Fedenko.

Nomination "Doctor of the Year»

Prize was awarded to burn physician Emil Fistal. In the story about him told journalists that he had saved the baby, who was born with a rare disease - on his hands and feet were not skin. As you know, Fistal also saved Oksana Makar.

Nomination "sense of duty»

Captain of the ship "Polonia" Alexander Chumakov survived attacks by pirates on his ship.

The ship itself was not interested in pirates, they needed people for who then could demand a ransom. Sailors seized by pirates, and Alexander, who was considered dead, one was left on the ship.

Despite the gunshot wounds, the man was able to deliver the vessel to the coast of Nigeria.

Nomination "Record of the year»

In 2012, at the Paralympics Natalia Prologaeva put two and two Paralympic world record. Six years ago, after a car accident her legs paralyzed. After that, the man threw her two young sons.

Natalia remembers that when children came up to her and asked, "Mommy, let's go for a walk».

"I, wagging his whole body to him crawls. In order not to go crazy in the four walls, began to swim, once loved ", - says Natalya.

She never sought fame, but just want to be proud of her sons.

Nomination "Fortitude»

The award was received Dasha Boneless, patients with severe forms of cerebral palsy. The girl can not walk, to speak freely, but it creates a wonderful picture that draws your feet.

Once a month, her mother goes to town to buy paint for girls.

"It's very frustrating when watching, teasing, they say, great girl, and rides in a carriage, her mother luck, look, mom her luck," - says Dasha. Therefore, most of the time girls spend alone with her mother.

Drawing she needs to not go crazy.

The girl, who draws his feet was the "Pride of the Country»

"People do not value life. The fact that they can walk, move your hands as they want. And not, as I have - I want it one way, and it moves to another "- told reporters Dasha.

To save year-old boy who needs emergency surgery on the intestines, she decided to sell their work.

"For her, it was a very strong motivation," - said the girl's mother.

"I want to help people in need," - says the girl who dreams of personal happiness and love.

"Perhaps it is when something happens. And I hope that I have children, and they shall recover "- adds Dasha Boneless.

Nomination "Personal Achievements»

When Yaroslav Semenenko was young, his mother get drunk: "I come from the school, and on the table is only vodka. Had to take the onion and fry it. That's the whole food ».

From this guy ran into the street to look for adventure. But somehow touched the wires of the transformer with two hands, and then lost consciousness. And when I woke up, felt like there hands, but they and no.

"I started to cry, a few hours later my mother came. She stopped drinking, but it was already too late "- says Yaroslav. After both hands had to be amputated.

Three years later, she died later died dad and older brother went to jail, man was alone.

Then he decided to go in for sports. Swimming coach said that we have to work and since then the guy does not give up. In 2012, at the Paralympics, he finished 4th. Now Yaroslav have a girlfriend.

"I understand that Jaroslav will never be able to hug me, pat the hair, take the child in his arms. Despite this, I'm sure it will be very Yarik love our children and try to help me. Somehow his way, though no hands, feet "- she said.

"I consider myself a happy person, but inferior. For the sole reason that not all I can do. And so - I am a happy man, "- says Yaroslav Semenenko.

Nomination "Family history»

Award was given to Irina and Vyacheslav Mitin Dougan. After the accident, Irina lost the ability to move. But her husband did not turn away from it, on the contrary - sold his business and devoted his life to his wife.

He is nothing to regret, and now wants only one thing to Irina recovered and was again the same as before.

Nomination "All Together»

This award was decided to give the fighters with the March snowfall in the capital, which paralyzed traffic. As a result, many were trapped in the snow, and the simple people of Kiev in their cars and drove to remove misfed cars, warmed frozen.

Some of these rescuers, who awarded helped the bus with the students and the ambulance in which women giving birth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting