Thanks Putin for his press conference Yanukovych

< Anatoly Golubovskii

Sometimes it is very difficult to understand what is guided by one or another political figure in the choice of conduct and carrying out various activities. For example, until I absolutely do not understand why Putin needed a press conference held in Rostov with the participation of the new theater actor political inadequacy of Yanukovych. (Without odobryams VV, as you know, onaya simply would not take place) Since so many delusions per unit of air time in my life I have never heard of. Given the fact that the remainder of delirium time was spent on the opportunity to ask questions of the journalists at the output we have simply awesome factor cretinism. (You can even set the unit of measurement - kun 1)
"Lustration young grandson", "the difference in width of w / d as a gauge constraint in cooperation with the West," a statement on the Mezhyhirya, well, who listened to - remember. And, as a cherry cake - "Ukraine - our strategic partner." Well, maybe someone else, but not yours, Monsieur Yanukovych. Because after such a benefit Putin, in an amicable way, should strangle you with my bare hands. Even of those issues carefully filtered drew this picture, which have reasonable person raises the question: "but he did normal? or obdolbili evil Bandera, but, overcoming illness, the father of the people still found the strength to come out and give a fitting rebuff to the adversary »
Or VF just do not quite understand where he was and took a press conference for questioning. Well, then it's understandable. During the interrogation, just put away in complete failure, fooling Vanka and carry a blizzard. It just turned out very reliably.
In general, what am I doing. Vladimir Vladimirovich! Low bow to you and many thanks to all the people of Ukraine. Do as much to discredit Yanukovych as you did, giving the go-ahead for this action, of course you can. But we must try very hard. Again, I may come upon some secret plans and judging very superficially. Time will tell. But anyway - thank you for your contribution. Good luck to you in these endeavors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting