Twenty hours Zaimka Lykov (12 photos)

It is not easy to conduct a detailed story of being in the expedition, and with a slow mobile Internet access. About Agafea want to talk more, but now I have to prepare for tomorrow's trip to Tuva in reserve "Uvs Nuur Basin". Therefore, I am now sketch the outline and details - for the return of the expedition.
The family went to the Old Believers Lykovs Sayan taiga in 1938 and forty years hiding from civilization. In 1978 Lykovs met with geologists and gradually began kontachit people. The wide world of Lykov told a journalist, "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Vasily Mikhailovich Sands. Over the past three decades in the "Komsomolskaya Pravda", he tells about the life of hermits. Here you can download his documentary story "Taiga deadlock».
Now the family survived only Agatha. She was 68 years old.
Since 2001, the neighborhood Zaimka Lykovs decision of the Government of Russia has become one of the sections of the reserve "Khakassky».
Inspectors regularly visit the reserve taiga hermits. In early summer helped to plant a vegetable garden, now prepare firewood for the winter. Me and my wife, Laura was able to participate in the regular labor inspectors to landing Reserve Sergei Khlebnikov and Alexander Oskina.

Abaza get from the mountain river Abakan in the first two days of inspection hovercraft, and then on a wooden boat with a motor up to the upper reaches of the river. The last kilometers to the mouth Erinata where is Zaimka, walked under a backpack.

First Erinata along the shore, we came to the hut Yerofei Sazontevicha Sedov, a former geologist, drilling foreman, who at one time took an active part in the fate of the family Lykov. Sixteen years ago, he lost his leg, he settled near Lykova.

Agafya Karpovna caught in prayer. Work on this day she forbade us - second of August Church honors the prophet Elijah. There are none of us brought food did not, but sat with us a good talk. I have gifts - rubber boots, socks, dry and fresh fruit. All meticulously inspected, that there was no bar code. I discovered the bar code on the matches and returned them back. It turns out that so far it has produced the fire with the help of ancient way of tinder and flints.

During the summer recluse does not live in a hut, and in the farce among the beds, sleeping on the ground postelennuyu matting, covering with a blanket.

Almost all the next day we were engaged in firewood and weeding gardens.

A special friendship Agafya Karpovna a warden of the reserve Sergei Fedorovich Khlebnikov. He presented it as a keepsake made with their own hands the belt.

When we went to the left down the river boat, the owner tried to give us a sack of potatoes. I had to take a few potatoes. In the picture next to my hermit neighbor, Inspector Khakassky reserve Alexander Os'kin.

Only twenty hours was able to hold on to new settlements, the short period of time and this gave rise to many reflections on the distant and recent past, the meaning of life, the power of the human spirit, of faith. No, I did not feel that life Agafi Karpovna - taiga deadlock.

shpilenok

Tags

See also

New and interesting