Became Superman (7 pics + video)

What kid does not dream to be like your favorite superhero? Filipino Clark Kent did it. Some 16 years of work on yourself and voila ...

transformation of Clark Kent in Superman was a fairly simple task - he went to the phone booth as a journalist and went out a hero. Herbert Chavez reincarnation in his favorite comic book character took 16 years.

35-year-old man from Calamba City, Philippines, has spent 16 years trying to become like his favorite hero. He underwent several operations on his nose, was the procedure for skin whitening, liposuction, change the shape of the jaw and implants installed in the abdominal muscles to become a real Clark Kent.

Just started with the fact that a five-year boy looked up and fell in love cartoon superhero. The man spent about $ 6600 on the implementation of his obsession. By the standards of the Philippines - a fortune.

Chavez regularly walks through the city streets in a Superman costume. He seeks to teach children to be kind and not to offend younger.

"I feel like a superhero when I put on a suit, but my mission is not to save the world. My task - to bring a smile on the faces of the local children, "- says the Filipino Superman.

The man says he has no regrets about what I did with them. He brings pleasure that people come up to him on the street and asked to be photographed.

Herbert found himself on the table plastic surgeon more than once, trying to copy the look of your favorite comic book character down to the smallest details such as chiseled chin. However, even after this man is dissatisfied with the result. In an interview with Mail Online he admitted that he plans to continue to improve its appearance and intends to make a few more operations. Now Herbert wants surgeons make it higher.

In June 2013. Guinness World Records recognized Chavez owner of the largest collection of memorabilia with Superman, which included 1,253 names. Its unique collection has everything from life-size dolls to posters and rings worth several thousand dollars.

Tags

See also

New and interesting