Odessa Barbie

Another real doll from a mass of Ukraine, it seems they have coming into fashion.

Call this another Odessa Barbie Alina Kovalevskaya, 20 years old girl.

«For me, has always been beautiful, even when a person is a bit like features on the doll - says Alina in the comment to one of his photographs. - Such beauty is very different from the one that now all used to seeing. Present all the usual beauty to me is boring and not interesting. I like it when a person has a zest ... It's so elegant features: large, expressive eyes, small nose, small plump lips ... Do not be described in words. So nice to enjoy it here so people! »

Comment from one site on the exterior of Alina:

Well, as anyone, and for such a reasonable person's appearance looks more shocking than attractive. I personally first thought it was something like a mask for people with disfigured face. But it turned out that there is - a reality. Although the judge that the Internet is real and what is not - a thankless task. It is possible that Alina Kovalevskaya represented in the social network VKontakte as a 20-year-old freaking out crazed puppet infantile appearance fool - just someone's next project, designed to cause a storm of emotions in people.

The secret of this "beauty" is simple - in a certain way imposed cosmetics plus photoshop. And here we have the animated mannequin. I'd like to believe that women suffering from "doll disease" dress so solely for the camera, parties, etc., and do not shock the others in everyday life ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting