The cave and its mistress

In the Perm region has a unique cave Orda, half of which is located on land, the other half - in the water. The ghostly blue light in the cave openings, creates the illusion of the presence of spirits. There is a legend that lives in a cave underwater mistress who protects everyone who enters the water in the cave.

Thus was born the idea of ​​the project, the head of which was the two time world champion of free diving Natalia Avseenko. It was she who organized a staged photo shoot, which was filmed in person without any devices, holding your breath underwater. About Russian athlete quickly learned the whole of Europe, and now, oddly enough, Natalia increasingly recognized abroad.
Research conducted speleodayvery cave. In the project they took active part. Most models had tugovato water temperature just five degrees, there is no mask, costume restrict movement and swim in it very uncomfortable.

Prepare to dive, give light

Gestures explain how to stand in front of the camera

Before Natalia was set a daunting task. In fact, nobody in the world to her, such projects are not carried out. Sama Underwater cave is considered to be a very difficult job. Total darkness, an overhead niche inability operational complicates the ascent and makes it almost heroic, very dangerous. If something goes wrong, speleodayvery simply perish.

Change clothes

Shoot under water is also very difficult. There were no lights, except those that are taken from them, no. Every second, the water moves, so does the light source, and traffic patterns. Make a clear, focused pictures - great art. In other words, a colossal work, and as a result so beautiful and mysteriously fascinating project cost effort.

This leap from her was not expecting anyone. In December 2012 the crew of Russia Today TV channel and the team PHOTOTEAM.PRO spent shooting in the Horde.

"My security is provided by a team of professional divers. Under the water at great depths, without equipment climbed all the hidden fears. It was a powerful way to overcome themselves ».

Photographer Victor Lyagushkin eventually gave a series of photos as well as the team created a film about "Orda cave." The project oversaw the Center of underwater spelunking "Orda Cave" and its head Andrei Gorbunov personally.

Namerzlas!

Orda Cave - The longest underwater cave of Russia, the second longest - in Eurasia and the world's largest underwater cave in the cast. She was given the status of a natural monument of national scale, it is located on the left bank of the river Kungur. Due to the difficult conditions of the cave dives almost nobody knows.

Underwater photos cave

In the breaks between filming Natalia exploring a cave.

And meditates.

"I felt like Alice who goes down the rabbit hole. I was incredibly scared, but when I got to the amazing beauty of the cave, I forgot about everything. The impression of absolute peace and harmony with the universe. Any thoughts, only a sense of oneness with the elements ... »

About the filming of the movie "Mistress of the Horde"

Tags

See also

New and interesting