My Worst Nightmare

Photographer Lottie Davies (Lottie Davies) asked their friends and acquaintances to talk about the most frightening dreams that they have ever seen. According to the stories she created a series of atmospheric images titled "The nightmares and memories».

History Lou

"My friend Danny and I rented a room in a very nice old lady in a small Portuguese house. When I fell asleep, I suddenly felt that I fell and hit his shoulder against the wall. I thought I fell out of bed and got stuck between her and the wall, and then I have someone grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the door. I saw that the room was filled with people, they covered the floor a living carpet, furniture piled on. They were all naked, with long dark hair and some strange sexless. They looked really creepy.

They continued to drag me across the floor toward the door, and at some point I realized that this could be a dream. I began to shout loudly: "Where's Danny?" To wake itself. Then one of them pulled out of bed bloody sheet - I could not see what was under it - and whispered, "She's here." Now I screamed incessantly ...

Never before and never later, I was not so scared sleep ».

Red Devil

"My daughter Scarlett often dreamed Red Devil. She said that she could see him in the corner of the room, but he never inflicted any damage. Its safety has always had to guard the Indian dream catchers ».

Viola's twin

"Everything happens on a sunny and joyful day. Viola, my three year old daughter, runs to me, flinging his arms, smiles and shouts, "Mommy!". Suddenly, from behind her comes second Viola and does exactly the same thing. In an instant, everything changes: a sweet dream turns into a nightmare, I'm in silent horror look at them and I can not figure out who the other girl, and is it really the first - my daughter.

On another occasion, I again dreamed of a three-year Viola. It is blue-eyed blonde - as in life. Suddenly there is another girl, and in the dream, I understand that it is - Viola too, although it green eyes and dark hair. They both behave as if I were their mother, but did not seem to notice each other. I feel that something is wrong, because I did not have twins, but I can not remember which one of them is my daughter ».

Five

"I constantly have nightmares, talk about the latter. I was pregnant with twins, five, and it was awful, because I do not want any more children (I already have two of them, I am 42, and health is not the same). I had to ask my old midwife to take delivery, even though it is already retired. When the kids were born, I immediately began to think about how big we need a stroller, as the whole crowd will get into our tiny machine that will tell the older children, as it is now to be with the work, and most importantly, where do we get the money to feed them all? »

River

"I dream that Britain still inhabited by pagans, but the army of priests is already on it to increase the number of Christians. I am a priestess of the old faith, and when others are subject to the new order to save their lives, I can not do that. The priests are going to crucify me.

Later I see floating in a boat with the head priest on a flat, smooth surface of sleepy river, surrounded by old trees. With me, my daughter, her about 9 years. Here, away from the people, the priest begins to dissolve hands and picking on me and I had to obey.

Before I was killed, I whispered to my daughter her secret name, which it should not pronounce, but is obliged to always remember. I can see how she swims to shore and reaches the place where the tree branches hung low. She pushes them and faces the ancient wall on which is carved the figure. This - her mother crucified. I know that this place - sacred to us, and my people will not forget our true faith. In the dream, I am dying, and waking up, do not know, I'm alive or dead ».

What does the future hold?

"I divorced my husband and was involved in a relationship with a very jealous man, who has long poisoned the life of me and my ten year son after I broke up with him.

I dreamed that my son was a baby again, who just learned to crawl and play near the fireplace in the old house, which has recently been on fire. It was the ashes, without the fire, but fell asleep heavy, creepy ashes. My ex-lover came here as a shadow, and slowly and gently showered the face of my son sticky soot. I saw that it is black and that the baby becomes difficult to breathe. Soot sticks to his eyelids, and I knew - if he closes his eyes, he will die. I could not shake it, because then it would be even worse. I had to gently blow away the soot from his face ... I felt fear and bewilderment, and when I woke up, I realized that this is what I feel in real life ».

The girl in the tower

"My worst nightmare is very old, when I was 10-11 years old. My parents were divorced, and I really missed her father. I was told that I should kill some unknown girl, otherwise they (do not know who) killed my dad. I took a big knife and began to climb the spiral staircase in an old tower high. It was dark and damp. In the end I saw a wooden door and found her a room in which the girl was asleep on the bed. I got over it and brought it knife. But when the blade was approaching her breasts, I suddenly realized that she - that's me. However, I could not stop. I woke up only when the knife has touched her. Nearby was the mother: she woke up because of my terrible scream. I cried for hours. I still can not stand to think about it ».

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting