Kuala Lumpur

Writes Svetlana Krasnyakova:
Kuala Lumpur - the capital of Malaysia, another metropolitan area in Southeast Asia. Translated name of the city means "muddy estuary". River in KL really is, its purity leaves much to be desired :)
From August to December rainy season. We just had no luck, every day we are exposed to rain! But with high humidity heat easier to bear.
Kuala Lumpur, as well as the whole country, has a very interesting ethnic composition. Chinese, Malays, Indians, Bengalis and so on. The main religion - Islam.
Russians visa to Malaysia is not needed, upon arrival at the passport is stamped for 30 days.
And now I suggest a walk with me in this post on the Kuala Lumpur :)

KL center, metro station Bukit Bintang. A number of shopping centers per square kilometer here rolls. Various branded boutiques, counterfeit famous brands, network Starbucks, McDonald's and so on, all kinds of restaurants and food courts. In general, tourists stop here. In walking distance of the Petronas Towers and Menara Tower :)

Although the TC and little pedestrian, but carefully done for them. In addition to traffic lights. Sometimes they can not work, car and bikes do not miss. We must be careful. Everywhere sidewalks, giant flyover with security and cameras, counting on the roads.

Mini-park in front of Petronas Twin Towers.

Taxi Kuala Lumpur

If the front of your eyes the gate, then you've come to Chinatown :) is a 5-minute walk from the subway station Pasar Seni.

Whether they are prepared in advance to the Chinese New Year, or the balls always hanging here :)

In fact, this is a very big optovka on which you can afford to buy everything you need.

We did not really like. Little space, a lot of people and adhering sellers. Or are we just were hungry :)

The gate at the other end of the Chinese streets.

This mosque Masjid Jamek, located near Metro Station. Built in 1909, tourists can walk only on the territory, can not be inside. You also need to be covered with the knees and shoulders.

Kuala Lumpur hardly a concrete jungle. The city has a lot of greenery and trees.
Here there behind the blue police box Embassy of Thailand :)

The roads are good, stop too.

View from the station Pasar Seni. The photograph subway station Kuala Lumpur, which is located in the old railway voklaze, built by the British in 1910.

City I am very pleased. Clean, well maintained, lots of interesting things! I hope to go there again, not much to see :) This finished our walk :)

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting