Tour of Salekhard. Day Three (30 photos)

The famous traveler continues to acquaint us with the harsh life of Salekhard.
See also: Day Two.

On the third day we left Labytnangi walk in Salekhard.

On the move I first saw the car of Sberbank of Russia. Perhaps bringing in money to the North cars:

Actually, like most northern cities, twenty years ago Salekhard consisted of single-storey buildings and barracks. Now the city here and there there are colorful buildings and on the whole it makes a strange impression. It seems the city in general there is no principle or development plan - every building he wants and the result is an eclectic chaotic.

Though the city and the north, on the walls of a bunch of air conditioners:

Main Street:

All the first floor from the street brought to stores (on the reverse side - residential entrances). Many houses are on stilts. Sometimes they hide decorative panels:

In the market right from the storms trade herders. Sell, among other things - reindeer skins. Tanned hides can be purchased for 1300 rubles:

Well, of course, a lot of venison:

The main attraction of the city - the restaurant in the form of a torch. We have been in - expensive, snobbish and tasteless:

The design is best visible in this image:

In Salekhard there is a mosque:

Deer - a symbol of Salekhard. Behind him can be seen the old town:

Near administration: on the other side of the river, in the open field:

Then we went to the old Salekhard, which has not yet reached the new construction:

Regular private sector:

Two-story barracks. For these buildings, you can follow the evolution of the city:

A strange and unexpected building. Or rather - its design. If I'm not mistaken - this Kandinsky:

A deer, meanwhile, sadly looking at ancient wooden houses the last century:

We were invited to the radio Yamal. About an hour I Pavel Kosenko and Sergei Makhalov spoke of the blogosphere, travel and Salekhard:

Then we went to visit a famous local artist Basil Samburovu:

In a private house several apartments:

In one of them the artist's studio:

I really liked this picture:

It Basil himself:

Then we returned to the hotel. And the next day spent at the festival herder.

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting