The most stupid questions

Popular Official Travel Website Visit Britain annually visited by more than half a million people in search of advice and information that can be used to travel to England.

Site staff are sometimes frozen with his mouth open, read the next issue of the tourist. So, here are some of them:

Where can I change my money in the English euro?

When there is a change of guard at the White House? Why does Castle Windsor (Windsor), residence of Queen Isabel II, was built near the busy Heathrow Airport? (Queen Elizabeth called, and the castle is in place for 100 years).

Which English city is Tokyo Tower?

In what month will host a demonstration of May 11?

How much is a ticket to Brighton? (tourist area in the south of England).

What other way, except for water and air, I can get to the island of Jersey?

Tourist, eighty-odd years, was interested in Buckingham Palace and Big Ben, simultaneously trying to figure out: Is there a tourist center of information on Samantha Fox?

Riddled with access to London's famous crossroads "Piccadilly Circle", one tourist asked: Do not tell me what representations are Piccadilly circus? (a play on words - English circle means "circle" and "Circus»).

In London, more than a meter, but not so great, how I imagined it to be a traveler asked, at some branches it is necessary to train the network to get to Edinburgh? (the capital of Scotland, located 700 kilometers from London).

Sometimes tourists show great imagination and knowledge with respect to Scotland. For example:

Edinburgh is located in Glasgow?

How much to the surface of Loch Ness monster and who feeds it?

On what bus takes you from the Orkney Islands to Shetland Islands?

Less amusing was the question of the young man, who, being in the Scottish town of Dundee, said:
Where can I find the "Crocodile Dundee"? (the hero of the eponymous Australian film of the eighties).

Do turns on local roads or they are straight?

How much goes Midnight Express?

Employees of the portal are issues with humor and try to patiently answer even the most awkward of them, diplomatically saying that "strange question does not matter, we are always happy to help any tourist."

Tags

See also

New and interesting