Critical situation footpath in Moscow (27 photos)

Famous blogger shared his stroll through the pedestrian zone in Moscow, and the problems of construction of these zones.

Unfortunately, I must once again write about the tile and pedestrian areas. The situation is really critical to them. I do not remember such an event in Moscow, to the eyes of thousands of Muscovites six months engaged in frank sabotage. And this is done either somewhere on the outskirts of the city, this is done in the center. One of the last projects Sobyanin, which he personally presented December 31 is now destroyed. In an attempt to save the pedestrian zone of unskilled construction workers from Central Asia to methodically destroy all that is left in its path. They work without documents, without complying with the rules of the work, without special equipment. Yesterday I once again walked through the pedestrian zone, and I can say that works are made with 100% by marriage. It is already impossible to restore or repair, all the material is broken, pedestrian areas should be completely dismantled and re-do.

Now people are trying to obscure something repaired.

Why strange? They do not know whom to work, they are not in possession of any documents, they have almost no say in Russian. We found out that they arrived 2 days ago from Tajikistan and at the station took them into circulation any foreman, whom no one has seen.

Now let's see what they do. I already wrote how to properly put the granite slabs. Pedestrian areas in the winter did in violation of all possible technologies. Sand concrete simply dumped on the ground and laid on top of the plate. No need to be an expert to understand that the concrete hardens normal winter. And so it happened. A week after laying mite start to crumble and fall through the plate and become loose. What is doing now? Now pick up the plate and scrap crumble somehow solidified sand concrete.

That's right because crowbar and crumble it into dust

Doing this is not difficult, as in the winter, of course, nothing could harden properly.

And then this "plowed" concrete, but rather on the rubble, again put the tile. To help you understand the absurdity of the action builders can draw an analogy with the bread. Imagine a baker, violating all the processes, made a strange bread, with lumps that did not rise, stale and there can not be. Comes another baker, he takes the defective bread out of it and tries to make flour to bake again.

The corners of the plates already repulsed after numerous repairs. All of this marriage.

But the plate still put in place.

Here's a look what it looks like on video. It is visible that it will not lie here, as it is saved. Especially touching is the process of stroking tile.
But builders continue to raise the plates grind defective concrete slab and throw again.

In fact, the plate is placed on construction waste.
Here is the place renovated.

Then take the remains of construction waste and clog them huge gap.

Sometimes boards are reluctant to return to the place.

Then take a crowbar and drive them by force.

That's the trouble ... not converged solitaire ...

Help comes our favorite piece of wood!

Naughty force plate hammer!

This heavy granite slab disintegrates. All corners are broken, adjacent plates are beginning to crack. Creative Tajiks all destroyed.

Look at how much debris is left after work.

That result clearly shows that as many plates there is little, everything is destroyed.

These pedestrian zones only 4 months.

And now seriously. That's made wells. I have every reason to believe that the wells can not be done from the debris. I suspect that sooner or later, after fragments of plates, holding up the cover, fall out, the well can someone fall. There are plenty of cases in which the wells failed and people died. I remind you that it is well on the pedestrian area, where a daily walk tens of thousands of people. The question arises. Be sure to wait until there will be killed someone's child? Is it possible to advance to plant someone and change everything okay?

Now the builders. I do not blame them. Fasting is not the fact that such an important object of doing unskilled Tajiks. In any work there, and the price here is not to blame the Tajiks blame those who hired them.

Listen to a fragment of a conversation with one of them:
Unfortunately, I got the battery in the phone and the conversation was not recorded in full. Work said that they came from Tajikistan two days ago. At the station, they took some work and asked the foreman. My companion at home working as a teacher. No construction education guys there. They do not know technology, they have no experience. Foreman has not given any technique: "We were asked to give a grinder, but the foreman did not give, because he was afraid that we had stolen. Gave that's log, 2 brushes and scrap, and do this ... "- said the builder. Asked if he is not ashamed to work, the builder said that the house would be a shame, and he himself never did. But then they put the most severe terms, and in general he does not care quality: "The Commission will take all, said the foreman, we would still like to do, as long as there was no obvious holes.»

Workers work and now they are willing to communicate, you can go and talk to them yourself.

And now the main thing. During the two days that they are here Kolupaev their tiles they have not approached any one person. No one was embarrassed that in Moscow people do not understand sabotage. The boys were very surprised that I drew attention to them. Foreman did not appear. "Yes, he approached, but fled when he saw you." Indifference Muscovites surprised me as much quality work. Ay! You do not care what they do with your city?

Works on laying of pedestrian zones in works Dormost. The official website of Dormost says: "Of course every resident of the capital metropolis almost daily contact with the results of work of a large team of builders' Dormost." You can without any exaggeration that Dormost largely determines the appearance of our capital - Moscow. With the concept of "Dormost" remains unchanged high professionalism and responsible attitude to the assigned work. »

Unfortunately, the situation with pedestrian zones moved to the stage where it can not be tolerated. Pedestrian areas - it's very good, but the terrible quality of work is able to destroy the whole idea. Paving works pedestrian zones were two organizations: "Moscow Engineering and Construction Company" (CEO G.M.Zhivotinsky) and JSC "Dormost" (Chairman of the Board of Directors G.M.Zhivotinsky). The site of City Hall was informed that the total area of ​​the pedestrian area - 45, 9 thousand sq. M. m. And the cost of the work amounted to 1, 2 billion rubles. That is, per square meter Gennady Moiseevich city paid about 870 dollars. A lot or a little, I do not know because they do not know all the details of the contract, but I see that all the work should be completely redone. Mr Zhivotinskomu, of course, still how to make pedestrian areas in Moscow, his excellent apartments in Miami. But we with these pedestrian zones are now live. Now I invite you in any convenient way to describe their feelings to the mayor of Moscow, Sergei Sobyanin. I do not think he saw the building and 4 months repairing pedestrian zones. Ignore the problem with the quality of construction the mayor can not. I know that this post is likely to be read in the Moscow City Hall. We invite Sergei Semenovich a walk in the pedestrian zone. It can be anonymous, it is possible with the cameras and the press. The main thing is not to step on the well, you never know what ...

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting