New photos from Rihanna's birthday celebration at a ski resort in Aspen

Rihanna brilliantly celebrated its 26th anniversary in Aspen, Colorado (February 20). And with a twinkle in the truest sense of the word. Her image in the style of metallic lead in delight of all present.

Thin tight pants and tight top suggests tracksuit, but too noble looked set against the backdrop of blue-black hair young beauty. Enviable appearance of the girl admirable.

Rihanna and she is well aware of: that nothing so pretty if she poses for the camera, showing the relief of back and elegant handles, and intentionally holding a cigarette. Photos singer posted on his Instagram, where they have already collected hundreds of thousands of likes and thousands of comments.

Rihanna's style has become its chips. Not so long ago it was recognized American Vogue:

"If I wear a top, I carry only the top, no laundry. If I want to wear beautiful clothes, then what is it hiding under layers of clothing? ยป

From its rules Rihanna does not recede.

Incidentally, the underwear she looks surprisingly modest, and even noble. Which confirms the photo shoot in bikini in the same Aspen, and it's thirty-degree frost! Hot stuff this Riri!

In fairness it should be noted that on the whole birthday was fun and easy, everything as always: walking, balls, drinks and cakes. Cute and friendly atmosphere.

Willingness to toast the number one!

Cake for Rea

Now the celebration continues. The third day, and Rihanna and her friends are still ready to have fun!

Tags

See also

New and interesting