Droplets good

My friend and I were at the mall, and won by a soft toy in the advertising quiz. We went and saw the retarded boy with his father and gave him a toy. He said, "Thank you." His father nearly cried. It turns out that the boy had not spoken for several months.
Four months ago I was diagnosed with alopecia. After a month I lost my hair. It was scary to go to school, I thought that everyone would stare at me. The next morning I heard a knock at the door, and ten of my friends were standing on the porch with a completely shaved heads. Two of them - girls ...
Recently I saw a picture - domestic cat fell out of the window, and immediately hurt herself could not even get up. Began to gather around the dog clearly naughty intentions ... And then jumped out of the basement homeless cat, a cat and overshadowed menacingly arching his back, hissed at the dogs, driving them until the hostess came down and took his pitomitsy ...

I go home in the morning. At the entrance of the announcement: "Dear neighbors! Today, about 9.20 near the entrance door were lost 120 rubles. If someone found, store, please, in the square. 76 Antonina Petrovna. Pension 3640 rubles. ". I put 120 rubles, climb, calling. Opens grandmother in an apron. Only I saw me holding out money just to cuddle, to lament and tears of happiness. And he said: "I went for the meal, came back and took out the keys at the door - the money, probably, and uttered." BUT! Money flatly refused to take! It was found a couple of hours I have six (!!!) "found" Babulin money! People, I love you for what you are !!!

I work in a fast food restaurant. This morning a man walked up to the counter and said: "For me there is a girl, I do not know her. But I would like to pay for her coffee. Tell her, "Have a nice day." This girl is very surprised at first ... and then did the same for the next in line for her man. And so 5 times in a row!

The other day my ten sister bowed his head toward me and said, "You smell like Mom ..." I almost cried. It will soon be two years since my mother is not with us, but she still remembers her scent. It helps me to hope.

I was seriously ill with angina. House was one, could not even get out of bed and cried from helplessness. My dog ​​sat next to the bed and looked at me with concern. Then he left and returned with a huge smelly greasy bone: It seems she had tucked away for a rainy day. Chiara put the bone on the pillow and pushed his nose to my face - "bites!».

My grandparents lived together for more than 30 years, and then he went to another. My grandmother was very worried, but found the strength to deal with his new family, with its new children and grandchildren. She was always around to help, never complained aloud ... A few years ago my grandfather died. My grandmother was engaged in his funeral, funeral gathering, said all farewell speech. Today is the anniversary of his death. I know my grandmother is the longest time to say goodbye to him, though, and so each month goes to him. The longest will fight with tears ... Grandma Grandpa loves his entire life - and in sorrow and in joy.

It gives me hope, strength and love.

My dad was at work often goes on business trips. Every time leaves the house, he hides a small envelope for Mom. And she always finds it: it may be their joint photograph, a quote or just a note with declaration of love.

They have been married 25 years. My parents and their inexhaustible love and romance gives me hope.

Recently returned from the institute and near the metro station "Avtozavodskaya" saw war veteran. He sat next to the plate, which were medals and orders ... His reward that he earned in the war. He sold them to buy at least some food. I walked over, pulled out all the contents of the purse and gave it to him with the words: "Take all my money, but do not sell our honor and valor for pennies to people who do not deserve ..." He broke down in tears, took the money, gathered the Order in his hands and kissed them, then quietly she said through tears: "Thank you, my daughter».

At such moments, it seems to me that I could change the world. They give me hope.

On the eve of my 17th birthday, my nine year old sister all day running around with glowing eyes, so wanted to give me a gift. The next morning, I, as always, went to wake her for school. And he said: "You can already give me the Present." Even before he could open his eyes, she reached out and hugged me with her little hands. Then he climbed under the pillow and pulled out an envelope with the inscription: "To my dear brother for his birthday!" Opened, I found a $ 10 bill into two bills in 10 hryvnia, one bill at 2 hryvnia, one bill at 1 hryvnia. It was absolutely all her money. I hugged her and lay so long that she could not see my tears.

At the mall, I overheard an elderly couple, who sat on the bench. The man looked at the woman and said: "Olga, and in fact we did it. We have grown old together ».

She found her late husband's cell phone today. Charge. It turns out there is a new message. My daughter sends and sends them to him, tells all important news and generally how we doing ...

I never considered myself a pretty even. Recently, my fiance forgot Disconnect after our phone conversation. And I heard him telling me roommate. What I am today, and how beautiful it all pale next to me. And how much he loves me. What is really here - I roared. The first time felt beautiful.

In the store I was approached by a little girl and asked: "Take me to handle." I did so, thinking that she was lost. Baby just hugged me and then jumped. I stared at her, as she explained:

- I want you to smile.

So I burst out laughing.

In 2009 I served in Iraq. The explosion seriously wounded by shrapnel me. To me I rushed Iraqi soldiers and carried me to safety. And he said: "Never mind, come back home, everything will be fine." He noticed a ring on my finger, and saved my life.

My brother was thirteen, and he has blood cancer. Dad took a vacation for a year, so as not to leave his brother alone in the clinic. But he paid the salary for a year! The New Zealand Police are wonderful people.

Three years after the death of his grandfather's grandmother married a second time. Her new husband watches her grandfather's grave, plants and fresh flowers. He said: "Because I love him - because he had so long given her happiness».

I have not had a storm like today. At work, they said that someone wipes about my car. I rushed out into the street. Everything was still except the sunroof: someone pushed him tightly that the machine was not damaged in bad weather.
My dear, let's do each other little pleasures. From this not only our souls but the whole world will become brighter and kinder ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting