Russian students about art

Works 11-graders who participated in the Russian Olympiad on art.
Generation of morons have grown! Thank Fursenko for it! Glory to the exam!

Represents the great Russian poet Pushkin. Pushkin loved to write poetry. He composed them simply and easily. One of his famous poems, "I remember a wonderful moment," he wrote after a walk. The day was very beautiful, warm and sunny weather. Pushkin studied at the Institute and all the teachers were amazed at his talent. He lived with his mother. He and my mother was very difficult, because the money they did not have ... All my life Pushkin dedicated poems, leaving no time for personal life. His wife and children he did not have. As a child, Pushkin, instead of walking on the street with friends, writing poetry. From early morning until late at night, he rhymed words. As a child, when he was still at school, he went to school and at the same time to write poetry. His mother was very proud of such a son, who neither drinks nor smokes, and writes poetry and studying

The portrait depicts Russian poet Lermontov in his declining years. It was a famous Russian figure. He is depicted immersed in thought (the general words of a song portrait). Lermontov not rich impression. He's an old gray jacket. Yes I Do! Our poets and writers in gold did not go, and had to work to earn money difficult.

Artist Suvorov. The picture is called "Boyar" Name of the painting - "The lady Morozova": sleigh sitting on a rich woman, she was in furs. And next to her face and lie in the poor ragged clothes. That is, the artist wants to show the inequality in Russia, which was serfdom, were very rich and the very poor. "In the middle depicts a woman who is indignant, cursing the peasants" Vasnetsov "Snow Maiden»

This artist Surikov. The picture is called "The execution of Joan of Arc" (the author of the essay describes everything about it knew persistently calling shown «Jeanne»).

"On the pedestal depicts Plato and Aristotle. Plato with his hand raised up. This is something for which he acted »

Essay in full: "The author can not name. This monument citizen Minin and Prince Pozharsky.
Monument of ancient Russia. Located in Ukraine. Minin Pozharsky calls on to something heroic ».

"This illustration depicts the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth. It should now be accomplished God's judgment on the ground. Everyone is afraid of God, afraid of his punishment for their sins, "" Painting Bryullova Judgment »

"The name of the painting -" Peter I scolds his son. " Peter I suppress Alexis, makes him write a statement about the incident "name -" Peter I interrogates his son in Petrograd "" The picture is called "Interrogation". Depicts two men - Peter I and his subordinate guilty. Peter looks sternly at him, slave looks at the floor, as if something had stolen. On the floor, close to Peter is a sheet of paper. Most likely the artist wanted to depict the emergence of a question. Light spills into the room, symbolizing the light shed upon the truth in a particular situation ».

A. Plastov "Fascist flying»:

"Serov" Morning on the edge of the "" "This is a picture Levitan. The film is dedicated autumn. Levitan - the great Russian artist.
He is known for autumn landscape (hereinafter - general words about the autumn leaves and yellow). Essay ends with this: "And why the boy is depicted with a broken head, one artist known" "" The picture is imbued with melancholy autumn. Trees quietly losing elegance. Curled up on the grass boy symbolizes the imminent nature of numbness and the coming of winter "" The picture is called "shepherd." ". But what happened in the picture?

Perhaps cowgirl washed ashore and sea wave at him questioningly looking cows, not yet realizing that sluchilos.No likely shepherd stumbled and fell on the stump. Only his faithful friend, the dog, sensing trouble, whines & quot;
"It seems to me that the picture is called" Help a Friend "or" Call for help "

A. Dejneka "Sevastopol"
"The painting depicts the capture Yazova & quot;

11th grader writes: "The painting depicts the artist's new to me Russian Tsar Peter I and his wife Catherine. Artist properly convey the character of Peter I, who loved the fun and Women "

Tags

See also

New and interesting