Antiterrorist urns

After Dnepropetrovsk "terrorist attacks" in Ukraine started this urnofobiya. In different cities of the urns in every way expelled from the streets, as if tanks for waste - the only place where you can lay a charge, and eliminate them, you can defeat terrorism in the country.

Today in Donetsk Yanukovych has arrived, and from the center of the night, of course, lost all concrete urns. Terrorists are seeing this, burst into tears, offended and went to Iraq, where urns remove not guessed. The President is now in complete safety.

But the coolest received Rovenky Luhansk region. The authorities of the town, imagines that their hole is of interest to terrorists, found nothing better than to roll up polyethylene boxes at the station and other public places.

Seemingly favorite city can sleep peacefully, but there it was. The terrorists Rovenky found a considerable number of supporters. Saboteurs started throwing trash directly to polyethylene. Leaky and burning through the protective layer butts, thus exposing the terrorist threat civilians.

Then the steel boxes covered with sand, and only then bandaging. But the main thing! The main thing is fucking that next to them were put bins because throw it still need somewhere.

Above this photo I laughed for about five minutes. In my opinion, this is the most accurate illustration of fucking going on in the minds of our citizens. Dude, throw garbage in the bins crocked remind me of a cat, which continues to paw reflex scrub your pot even after I stopped there to pour a special filler. About the bucket, I'm not talking - it's the Nobel Prize, no options.

Tags

See also

New and interesting