... The fact that we never see (19 photos)

One girl said in his blog about the nostalgic moments taking place in St. Petersburg-Leningrad during the Soviet era.

Queue for cigarettes in the Soviet times. 7 Line of Vasilyevsky Island.

And this is "Passage". In the morning, before opening the door it was usually a crowd of women. But a huge crowd gathered at the end of the month. All months. Because these days there is always something "thrown out", ie, We brought something scarce. Crowd shot in at ten o'clock, and immediately formed a queue. Only then embarking they learned - for what they are worth. I've been there too.

Well, it's a very small place.

And this all - in the sweet shop. You see - there are more women. This shop several times a week brought a set of small cakes and chocolate waffle cakes. It is considered very scarce and tasty products. I also stood there. Now, to the great happiness, that's all I can buy in any store. And even - I do not buy at all. Because only the forbidden fruit is sweet :)

Well, it's the turn of the books. In Soviet times, the book also "dumped" all of "grabbing". It used to be said so :). About the company where I worked was a bookstore. And it often happens that in the department looked into any employee and shouted: "Girls, give" Anna Karenina "! For example. Mark jumped up and fled. This was considered more than a good reason.

Here, I think, of all of the ice cream for 28 cents. I do not know what a year. And it is possible that not for ice cream. Judging by the composition of the queue. In these stalls could "throw" some canned or frozen chickens. Do you know how to sell frozen chicken? They were usually in a wooden box and a huge reservoir of frozen. Saleswoman took layer, asked all parted, and threw it on the floor. So - seam split and chickens could be sold separately. They tend to have a wild poses. My little daughter once said, looking at a chicken, "Mom, it probably was shot just as she fled".

It is certainly for ice cream. And, for the most simple - cream cone.

It's - I do not know where. It seems that for alcohol.

O, and turn it in the "North". I think this is a normal day because before the holidays for cakes and pastries was a line almost to the Garden!

To my regret - we never see this bakery. At the corner of Nevsky and ul.Vosstaniya. I remember it perfectly. Actually - I remember many bakeries. Now they are not. There was a large fork, tied with a rope. This fork pressed on bread and determined - fresh or not. There's always smelled delicious :)

It seems to me that showcases bakery in the early Nevsky. Next to the "Tent of the artist".

And these windows, we will not see. Who does not exist at bakeries.

And, thank God, we will no longer approve the Leninist policy of the Communist Party. Internal and external.

We do not see the huge portraits of Vladimir Lenin. And this fish store on the first floor models (he used to be called so) - too, we never see. Because it no longer exists. He has long held. It seemed to me that there can not be anything else, there was a smell of smoked fish, which seemed - they soaked walls. But no. Now there is something else. Not food.

We now know that all power in the Soviet Union did not belong and is not vested in the people. Therefore these posters do not want to see.

And telephones, we will never see it. They do not need anyone. And before that, remember - were asked to exchange the little things to ...
was dvushka

It seems to me, on Kamennoostrovsky after Karpovka. Or maybe not ... Now there is no vegetable shops. Well, I have not seen anywhere else. Remember potatoes we poured through a tube, which had been at the top of the scale, and then stick it saleswoman pushed forward. And we have been bent in an awkward position, keep the grid and breathe the dreaded dust :)

Water dispensers, too, it seems, is no longer anywhere. Now I do not understand - remember, glasses washed in this fountain. And what then had become of that water? It seems that it is circulated, and then the next glass of soap ...

It is in the Haymarket. Ads on the exchange of flats. What he had to have the mind and the amount of time to make the exchange of such ads! Somehow I think you will all agree with my thoughts :)

Source: soviet-life.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting