Dutch photographer Lars van de Goor

Dutch photographer Lars van de Goor (Lars van de Goor) is known for its beautiful scenery. Lars in 2007 bought his first camera, and three years later, in 2010, Lars van de Goor, he became a finalist for one of the most prestigious awards in the world of photography. Lars musician and he began to photograph when one day on the way to Amsterdam on the road he saw a bunch of flowers that someone threw away and which was crushed by passing cars. These crushed flowers were similar to fossils also because they were slightly frozen. It was then that he regretted that he had no camera.

On the question of inspiration Lars said, "Inspiration - this is when you are in some place and" listening "him, plunging into the magic. You begin to realize that they could stay here for as long as possible ... I mean, after a while, you start to see different ... try! ยป

Lars believes his style of his work dreamy - brooding. About the light and processing on their pictures, he writes, "Yes, I process the photos, but the light and the trees, it's all reality, I'm just a little" edit "in order that everyone can see and understand what beauty around us! & Quot; < br />

Tags

See also

New and interesting