Travel to Cairo (23 photos)

This story was told by a real person who has committed folly.

Just the day before yesterday returned from the hot Cairo. I want to tell you a little story about how we climbed to the top of one of the seven wonders of the world. To get to the pyramid for this, we had about 5 hours to hide from the guards in the tomb near the foot of the Cheops, poёzhivayas from the cold. We had to climb. Now or never! Climbing on the flagstones of the most ancient buildings of humanity to the sound of prayers, terrible echoed at Giza, realizing that here now and we will be at the top, for fear that we might notice an armed guard, to admire the spectacle, realize that you climb on a single survivor wonder of the world, at the risk of his death. It was one of the busiest nights of my life. Many thanks to good friends who have been there and supported crazy idea to climb the pyramid is not.

We got to the pyramids area earlier in the day as the most ordinary tourists for a ticket. The complex is open from 9 am to 4 pm. Actually at 4 pm, we sat down, and began to wait for an opportunity of darkness and something to climb.

The process of ascension. Photo dedmaxopka. Climb over the rocks very dangerous, many of them right under your feet fray. The height of the pyramid of almost 140 meters, 922 meter base.

The main view of the Pyramid of Khafre, shoot more here frankly nothing.

At the very top of the pyramid are many paintings and inscriptions, and in many languages. Starting from the Arab, ending Russian, French. There is a legend that here there is also a painting of Nicholas II.

At the edge of the stand was dangerous, it could be noted security. Therefore all pictures were taken in such a situation. Thanks again for a photo dedmaxopka. Just I want to tell you that according to the law of Egypt, the penetration of the pyramids can be punished with a prison sentence of 1 to 3 years.

That we're on top of the pyramid of Menkaure, it is the smallest of the three great pyramids. Its height of 65 meters. On it you can get very easy, it is not guarded.

All of this desert, is the way the complex territory of the Egyptian pyramids.

From the pyramids that's all.

We returned to Cairo and settled in the city center, to be honest Cairo is one of those cities where you do not want to come back.

Faceless and gray city on all sides surrounded by slums.

The area of ​​Cairo just 214km², but its metropolitan area population reaches 30 million people, making it one of the most gustonasёlennyh cities in the world.

In Cairo, is now happening is the real fun, almost every weekend there organize protests with arson. Recently here burned the police department.

Here, for example, we walked down the street, and here Oban, and someone in one of the buildings has launched a Molotov cocktail.

Tahrir Square, where several hundred protesters live in tents. Favorite of activity in the evenings, it doebatsya to tourists or to arrange a fight between them. Most of the protesters are young people under the age of 25 years, all of them are unemployed. It looked like the area in November 2012.

Local street art, next to the area is not recommended even to get a camera. There may well hung and break equipment.

Somehow I ended Cairo. Hopefully I will not come back here anymore.

Source: raskalov-vit.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting