I Spit on Your Grave

"There 'brother and lie in a row. The owners lives 90. ;) The whole alley in the cemetery. Monuments expensive, ornate fence. Round them all right! Flowers on the graves are long gone - no one to wear them. I am satisfied with the outcome. It remains only to spit on their graves and forget about them as a nightmare. "

It started suddenly - cry "Wali them!" TT pull out of his jacket pocket, and immediately backstab knocks. Do not breathe, do not breathe, his eyes dark. I went up to my knees, I feel the warm moisture fills jeans. Really pissed, because ridicule. Finally, unable to breathe, but the air is not something bubbling, wheezing in the chest. Why red snow? This is my blood! There is no pain. Somewhere far away, like a cotton wall shots. Dizzy, uncomfortable collapses on its side. Kill me ?! Tanyuha pregnant smiling after ultrasound - "We have a little boy, Victor and I call." Two days later, the registry office, restaurant already booked, guests are invited. I can not die! Mom, how did it alone? Someone turns me on my back. "Give up, do not touch off already." Who moves, am I? No! I'm alive! I try to scream, but her lips numb, do not listen. I do not want to die, I do not want to ...

"Hello, son, six months you have not been. I forgive probably come last. Health is not something, and his feet barely worn. Thank Stepanovich, drove to the cemetery and to the grave of your chance. A beautiful monument to you. Soon it was my turn. I do not know where we meet with you or not. I'm not saying, Tanya in a month for a respectable married man, all gray. Six months had passed, she gave birth to a boy, named Vitya. I called her after the birth, she said, they say, is not your grandson and requested no longer bother. Met her a couple of times in the city, turns, passes by. You do not blame Tanya something, she had to arrange their lives, to raise the child ».

"... You're just spit on their graves and forget about them as a nightmare." - Pounding the keys boy. "Tan, call his son to dinner, and that he was there at all at the computer is already rooted." "Vit, eat go!" "Now, mothers, I shall add only ..." "I recently Dad was talking about the 90th, as the lads it on the counter put bastards, barely paid, then turned gray as snow, although he and forty there was no ».
© LysyyKamrad

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting