Watches Franc Vila in honor of the victory of Spain

In honor of the victory of the Spanish team at the World Cup in South Africa, the Swiss watch brand Franc Vila released a special collection of watches. It was called Estrella Roja, which means "Red Star". The basis was taken Chronograph special series EVOS 8 «Cobra», which flourished in the national colors of Spanish football. "I am very happy to achieve the Spanish team in South Africa - says the brand's founder Frank Villa. - About this victory the Spaniards dreamed of for a long time, and I'm very proud of the players who make the dream a reality. I decided to create a small collection in honor of the first victory. The asterisk on the clock located at the numbers alone. I hope that in the future there will be more of these stars. " The body, which bears the name «Esprit Unique» is made of steel and carbon fiber. Alligator strap, stitched red and yellow threads. Also included is a rubber strap. Watch waterproof to 300 meters. Like most models of Franc Vila, the series is limited to 88 copies.

Tags

See also

New and interesting