30 supercars in the collection of student

the Sultan of Brunei, assembled a collection of 7,000 supercars is growing competitor. Students from Riyadh Diaa Al-Essa is only 21, and he has already collected 30 cars, worth $ 4, 5 million. Pounds. He is the owner of four Ferrari, five Porsche, three Lamborghini, two Rolls-Royce and a Mercedes SLR McLaren. On his 22th birthday, he will receive a golden key from the Koenigsegg Agera, and the expected completion of a Bugatti Veyron. It is clear that all this beauty for a scholarship can not be bought, but the Rich Dad - can easily provide. The parent also takes care of the beautiful rooms for a beloved child. All cars in the car park of the sons have numbers with the numbers "070", the acquisition of which costs £ 100,000 each. In their homeland poor student can not fully enjoy the collection. "I love speed, but in Saudi Arabia, a limitation of 75 miles / hour - talk about their problems Diaa. - When the Bugatti arrives I hope I can take him to Germany, where there are no restrictions. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting