David Lynch immortalized himself nightclub

will soon open in Paris nightclub Silencio - a place known for the films of David Lynch's "Mulholland Drive." The director together with co-owners of establishments Arno Fisch, Manu Barron and Anthony Cato thriller recreated the scene in the French capital on the streets of Montmartre, 42. This is not just a nightclub. For the director - is a mission, his ticket to eternity. "I am already 65 years old - said Lynch. - They say that when men reach 50, they dream to build a huge tower to prove their maturity. I directed movies, composing music, doing all kinds of things that have their beginning and its end. Now I want to create something strong. I started with painting. The last three years I have been working in a lithographic studio in Montparnasse, where labor Picasso and Miro, drawing on the same stones as they are. Then I switched to Silencio, which took me two years. Looking at all that I did, I feel almost immortal. " We do not know how about eternal life, but soon Silencio will be one of the most fashionable places in Paris. Big name of its creator, will certainly become a lure for visitors. Its doors to guests restaurant open very soon - 6 October.

Tags

See also

New and interesting