Igor Petrenko

Lexus put on a grand scale to work with domestic beau monde. Recently, automotive brand announced a collaboration with actor Igor Petrenko, who will become an ambassador of the brand in Russia. During the years of acting career Petrenko starred in nearly 30 films, including such famous paintings as "Driver for Vera", "Star" and "Taras Bulba". This is the third Russian brand ambassador for the past six months. "The life of the actor - is not only hours of shooting, but also to communicate with people, a lot of negotiations, business meetings, so my car for me - is the key to success in business and a status symbol, - says the newfound ambassador. - I really like the Lexus ES. It has a smooth ride, but he is fast, maneuverable, powerful. " Choosing celebrities, Lexus ES, also boasts a great actor's portfolio. He took part in the shooting of dozens of films, "City Hall," "The Thomas Crown Affair" series "Cops" and "The Sopranos." New Lexus ES - this is the sixth generation of the popular sedan premium, which recently celebrated 20 years. The car features a new design with the company's grille in the shape of a spindle, improved manageability and availability of models with hybrid drive system, which appeared for the first time in its history. New Lexus ES was created specifically for Russia. It has options for cold winter, such as the heated steering wheel, front and rear seats, heated windshield.

Tags

See also

New and interesting