Guy cheap in China

To address the lack of a young man in young Chinese women entrepreneurs came very unusual. Lonely girl for a modest fee can now rent a guy who will cherish her all day. In this article you will see a date Melanie Lee, who wanted to understand how it works. During the meeting lasting one day I pay 1, 500 yuan (264 dollars). During a joint walk hired boyfriend told her about what sometimes come across strange customers - among them, obviously, there were "bandits" who hired his mistresses young men to "harmless" entertainment. During the day, he said, he earns "more than the average monthly income of a Chinese family. The price does not include kissing, holding hands and other physical contact. "
Melanie made an appointment to his "guy" at the railway station of Hangzhou, where quite crowded. The girl was afraid that he might be a serial killer.
Here is a picture of their first meeting. Whether deliberately concealed his face at all the pictures.

"He told me that he had high growth, higher education and good parents; most of all I was surprised how much he looked presentable, - says Lee. - I was nervous. But after I saw him and we chatted for a while, it seemed to me that he is an ordinary humble guy. I wondered whether it really is so cute, or simply trying so hide your real guts of a serial killer. "
Whether organized for him and yourself a one-day tour of the city of Hangzhou. In the taxi, "we sat as far away from each other, because the idea that he might be a serial killer, do not leave me" - says the girl.
Here they are in the car:

Then her imaginary boyfriend told her a little about his unusual work as a boyfriend rented. Melanie for confidentiality did not mention his name.
According to Lee, a young man (let's call him Zhang) was about thirty years. He told her that his services are usually lonely older women to reflect the relentless attacks by relatives. Sometimes employ real boyfriends, husbands or bandits to eye on it for their girlfriend / wives during their absence.
Zhang said that customers usually inform him about who he will be a few days before the meeting.
"He is reincarnated in a wealthy businessman, owning company of coal, and a simple guy in charge of the delivery of food in the house, - says Lee. The main thing, according to Zhang, is to be convincing. "
Here they are on the boat tours:

Lee assumed that Zhang will be more charming, but he behaved modestly and discreetly.
"He told me that he had agreed to provide services for a Man rented only for the simple reason that this work is well paid, does not require special skills and allows it to travel at the expense of others."
After boating Zhang showed a bit of intimacy and hugged Lee, posing for this photo:

After dinner, "couple" went to a Buddhist temple linguine, located in the tea fields in the village Longdzhing. Zhang said there are some drawbacks Melanie bachelor life in a country where the predominant male population.
"Everyone thinks that before you start looking for the second half, man must save a lot of money, and a woman to marry, while still young, - says Zhang, according to Li. - If you are thirty years old like me and you have a little money, the chances to get married in the near future is very low. "

Lee said that after a four-hour tour they will not talk about what it was, and they are buried in the phones began to correspond with their friends, "just like on a real date."
But then for chocolate fondue Zhang, in the end, Lee told the whole story of their meeting.

He said that he had a serious relationship, but they ended shortly after he lost all his savings on the Shanghai stock market. Zhang does not expect to find among its clients that unique, since hardly anyone would take him seriously because of social status.
A date with a guy, Lee ended hire outside Heng Feng in Hangzhou.
"Here I paid Zhang for the time spent with me, and we parted. He carefully counted the money and wished me good luck goodbye. Zhang was not too talkative on this date, but let me know in what situation is oppressive Chinese youth, which society and the family impede find true love. I wished him all the best and, of course, be found in the near future soul mate. "

Source: www.businessinsider.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting