Street Fashion: Valentine's Day

Regardless of whether the partner, love and romance, February 14, every girl wants to look good subconsciously. The air is already being felt spring, warmer, and you are not very understanding as my jeans to a skirt, jacket on the coat and warm knitted scarf on something gentle, airy and weightless. Fashion bloggers are in a celebratory mood also created a lot of interesting images that are hard to get around to their attention. Catch portion of spring mood, romance and tenderness. Spring just around the corner!

Soft, discreet way from El Mae from Australia. Her image - a good mix of several fashion trends of the coming season: monochrome palette, natural fabrics, lace, leather and denim. The perfect combination!

In contrast bright, colorful images of a loving couple from Brazil. This is last year's winner in the LB, which this year decided to try to win. I do not know, I really like how simple images Flavia and Winnie, and their twin themed photo shoot. In addition to bright appearance, young bloggers can boast of good taste and imagination. These thematic images are poetic name «Music was my first love».

Another participant, this time from London, has pleasantly surprised me with its competitive work, so this wonderful spring fashion. Knitted items and pleasant shades of coffee - as a result, a beautiful male image for warmer weather. Well, can not but rejoice original solution for a photo shoot.

Actually Mike from England a lot of interesting ideas for creating autfitov, all men - on a note.

Simple but stylish and up-to outfit Vu Thien from Vietnam. Light floral dress, denim, black hat, leather backpack and sneakers to high sole - an image that will never lose its popularity. So this is not quite festive attire can be memorized and safely implement this spring. He will suit almost everyone.

Kurti from Estonia is not only a model with a memorable appearance, fashion blogger, artist, man, sincerely in love with the style and beauty, but also an excellent photographer. Her image on February 14 received simultaneously and every day, versatile and elegant.

In addition to its slightly festive themed image «Cupid's played a joke on me», I would like to share a mass of beautiful pictures, each of which - a piece of spring lightness, hope and warmth.

How most wonderful rubaaashek. For those interested - her blog kertiii.blogspot.com.

Several unusual and colorful images of the Ukraine and Belarus. Just for our weather.

Next, the image is not for our streets, but won me over his pale-green lace dress. Ideal purchase for this spring are now walking the streets of London. Look left very gentle, romantic and festive. Well, as without flower headdress and luscious lipstick. In terms of sophistication and combinations, I think this way can be considered fully complete and harmonious.

Continuing the theme of wonderful trendy dresses and want to show dress Denit from London. Airy, delicate dress in pastel colors - something badly needed this spring.

Very festive-themed image of Poland, from Violet Mary Kate called ♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ♥. But the color is pale rose, flying fabric and a style of dress - things that are relevant not only in this day and throughout the year. And in the spring - especially. So the idea is very good and on our streets this autfit will look no less interesting.

And finally, a beautiful skirt tutu fashion blogger from Hollywood. White fluffy skirt below the knee perfectly with the leather jacket, black and white blouse. And changing his shoes can be every time the image prevnosit something new. Generally, the skirt tutu, article of clothing is very stylish and versatile. With such a thing you can try and experiment as much as you want.

Tags

See also

New and interesting